This tour give us a chance to visit famous bridge name U Bein Bridge which is more than two centuries old and at 1.2 km longest teakwood span in the world. In addition, we also can't miss ocassion to explore Kuthodaw Pagoda with finest Myanmar wooden architecture and Sunset over Mandalay Hill which is an amazing.
Private Mandalay City Tour with Lunch
10.0Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Mandalay - Amarapura - Mahamuni Pagoda - U Bein Bridge - Kuthodaw Pagoda
Departure: Daily departure from Mandalay
Daily departure from Mandalay
Theme: Nature, Cultural
Type: Private tour
Itinerary Expand all
Mandalay Full Day Sightseeing
Start pickup from hotel or airport. Welcome by our tour speaking guide, directly drive to visit Amarapura. Highlights include Mahagandayon Monastery which is a school for young monks and observe the lunch process in morning, U Bein Bridge which is more than two centuries old and at 1.2 km longest teakwood span in the world. On the way, visit to the tradition hand-weaving silk workshop.At afternoon, sightseeing tour of Mandalay includes Mahamuni Pagoda, gold of hammering, Mandalay Palace, Kuthodaw Pagoda by surrounding 729 inscribed marble slabs, known as “the world’s largest book”, Shwenandaw "Golden Palace Monastery" to observe finest Myanmar wooden architecture, and visit Atumashi Monastery. Sunset from Mandalay Hill and transfer to your staying hotel or airport.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Experience and fluent English throughout guide fees
- Transfer and transportation with private air-coned coach as per program
- Entrance fees as per programmes
- Wet Towel & Drinking water
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- For infant (<02 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 02 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 10
Similar Mandalay Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
It was ideal for me to spend a day doing a full day of sightseeing in Mandalay. I would strongly advise anyone who doesn't have a lot of free time to explore Mandalay. All the major sights can be seen in a one day, capping it off with the breathtaking sunset at Mandalay Hill. The food also delicous