This tour definitely cover most fascinating place in Myanamar including both Mingun, Inwa, Sagaing in your own way to understand all the beauty there.
Sagaing - Mingun Sightseeing Full Day
Itinerary Expand all
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for drive direct to Sagaing Hill by car, the hilltops, each crested with a pagoda, the banners proclaiming the monasteries and nunneries as school and meditation center. We will visit U Min Thonze (means Thirty Caves Pagoda), lined 45 Buddha statues inside curving from the rock. Then continue to visit Soon Oo Pon Nya Shin Pagoda, the most impressive one in Sagaing hill and the best place for to see panoramic. We can feel unforgettable sunset with panoramic view.
In the afternoon, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for transfer to jetty to take a private boat for a cruise over the Ayeyarwaddy River towards the Mingun village, famous of huge unfinished pagoda and second biggest bell in the world. First, we will visit Mingun Pahtodawgyi, unfinished pagoda ruined by earthquake. Then, continue to see World’s secound largest uncracked ringing Mingun bell. After that, strolling along the road, gazing souvenir shops and galleries of local artists. Visit Mya Thein Tan Pagoda (white Hsinbyume Pagoda), not only beautiful white pagoda also can see panorama. The boat floating down to Mandalay and you will be transferred to your hotel.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
- English Speaking Guide
- Boat for Mingun visit
- Entrance Fee
- 02 Drinking Water & 02 Towel in sightseeing.
- 24/7 hrs support
- Service charges included
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Other services not mentioned in the including
- International flight from/to Myanmar.
- Tipping Money.
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundarys service, mini bar, etc
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate