On this 3-day journey, you'll learn about the legendary Mekong Delta's waters, colorful markets, traditional riverside towns, and stunning scenery. The emphasis is on agriculture, and the pace of life reflects this. You can also learn about the region's cottage industry by visiting some local factories. Sa Dec is a lesser-known village in this vast region, and visiting Sa Dec is as foreign to tourism as it is to the locals. This will be an excellent "off the beaten track" location for you.
Mekong Delta Gateway 3 days
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre - Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Sa Dec
Departure: Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (dist. 1)
Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (dist. 1)
Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Private tour
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Transfer round trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Boat Trip on Mekong River
- 03 Lunch and 02 Breakfast
- 02 nights at hotel in Can Tho
- English Speaking guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- 50% discount for child under 3 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 3-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Similar Mekong Delta Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question