Option 1: Cai Be - Vinh Long
- Join us at 10:00 am at Cai Be Jetty, where our friendly crew will be eagerly awaiting your arrival. You'll be greeted with cold towels and a refreshing drink as you step aboard the Cai Be Princess Sampan, ready to embark on a leisurely cruise along the bustling waterways of the Mekong Delta.
- From the comfort of your sampan, you'll have the perfect vantage point to observe life unfolding on the riverbanks—people going about their daily routines and breathtaking landscapes all around you. Throughout the journey, our attentive crew will be at your service, offering you tea and seasonal fruits to enhance your experience.
- During the cruise, you'll have the opportunity to visit an ancient house constructed in the 19th century, immersing yourself in its rich history. Along the way, we'll make several stops to explore local cottage industries, including the fascinating processes behind the production of coconut candy and puffed rice, a local treat reminiscent of popcorn.
- Your cruise culminates at Le Longanier Restaurant, a truly enchanting colonial-style villa nestled in a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fragrant fruit trees. Here, you'll indulge in a delectable lunch that evokes the privileged lifestyle of Indochinese times, leaving you with a sense of true indulgence.
- Following lunch, you'll re-board the Cai Be Princess and continue your journey towards Vinh Long, traversing the scenic Dong Phu Canal. Along the way, you'll pass through Binh Hoa Phuoc and An Binh, two charming islands renowned for their abundant fruit orchards. A stop at the historic Cai Be Church will provide a glimpse into the region's rich heritage. As your sampan docks at Vinh Long Pier around 4:00 pm, your personal vehicle will be waiting to transport you to Can Tho, the next leg of your adventure.
Option 2: Vinh Long - Cai Be
- Join us at 10:00 am at the pier in front of Cuu Long Hotel in Vinh Long, where our attentive crew will warmly welcome you aboard the Cai Be Princess Sampan. As we embark on our leisurely cruise along the vibrant waterways of the Mekong Delta, you'll be offered cold towels and a refreshing drink to begin your journey in comfort.
- Our route takes us across the Co Chien River, one of the original nine branches of the magnificent Mekong in the Delta, and into the serene Dong Phu Canal. Along the way, we'll pass by the picturesque islands of An Binh and Binh Hoa Phuoc, known for their bountiful fruit orchards. From the cozy confines of your sampan, you'll have a front-row seat to observe life unfolding on the riverbanks, immersing yourself in the captivating scenery while our attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruits.
- As we continue cruising, we'll navigate through narrow canals that meander through pristine landscapes and lush greenery, offering glimpses of rural life and vibrant activity along the banks. You'll also have the opportunity to visit an ancient house dating back to the 19th century, providing a fascinating window into the past.
- Returning to the sampan, we'll make a stop at the historic Cai Be Church, a site of cultural and historical significance. Our journey then takes us towards Phu An Hamlet, where we'll pause at local workshops to witness the traditional craftsmanship behind the production of coconut candy and puffed rice, a delightful local delicacy comparable to popcorn.
- The highlight of the cruise awaits at Le Longanier Restaurant, a captivating colonial-style villa nestled amidst a lush tropical garden by the river, enveloped by fragrant fruit trees. Here, you'll be treated to a delectable lunch that evokes the privileged lifestyle of the Indochinese era, providing a truly indulgent experience.
- Following lunch, around 2:30 pm, we'll take a leisurely stroll along a small canal back to Ba Bon Bridge, where your personal vehicle will be waiting to transport you to Ho Chi Minh City, concluding this memorable journey through the Mekong Delta.
Option 3: Cai Be - Tan Phong - Phu An
- Join us at 10:00 am at Cai Be jetty, where our friendly crew eagerly awaits to welcome you on board the Cai Be Princess sampan. As you step aboard, you'll be greeted with cold towels and a refreshing drink, setting the stage for a leisurely cruise toward Tan Phong Islet.
- From the unique vantage point of the boat, you'll have the opportunity to observe the vibrant tapestry of life along the river. Witness the bustling activity of boats, both large and small, as they navigate the waterways. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscapes adorned with a myriad of shades of green.
- Upon reaching Tan Phong Islet, embark on a delightful cycling trip through charming villages and fruit gardens. Keep an eye out for the red, spiky rambutan fruit, known for its irresistibly sweet flesh, which is a specialty of the islet. Along the way, we'll make stops at local cottage industries, where families skillfully craft a variety of products, including rice paper, rice flour cakes, roof panels made from water coconut fronds, and homewares crafted from water hyacinths.
- From the islet, we'll continue our journey aboard a rowing sampan, gliding peacefully through narrow canals, and immersing ourselves in the tranquility of the surroundings. Our next destination is the village of Phu An, where our cruise culminates at the enchanting Le Longanier Restaurant. Step into this elegant colonial-style villa, nestled within a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees. Here, you'll be treated to a delectable lunch, allowing you to savor the flavors while gaining a glimpse into the privileged lifestyle of the Indochinese era.
- After lunch, at around 2:30 pm, we'll take a leisurely walk along the canal, leading us to Ba Bon Bridge, where your personal vehicle awaits to transport you back to Ho Chi Minh City. Reflect on the beautiful memories and experiences of the day as you embark on the return journey.