Song Xanh Sampan – A unique authentic private Sampan! Song Xanh Sampans are designed for travelers who are looking for Private Cruise experiences in the Mekong Delta. Five very unique and authentic Sampans are fully equipped with beautiful bamboo and rattan furniture to create a very charming atmosphere. Operated as private charter cruises for individuals, couples and families with children, each sampan will carry a charming rowing boat ("Xuong"), nicely designed for a deep exploration of the delta through numerous small canals and arroyos along the journey.
In case the service isn't qualified enough, except for out-of-control situations such as weather conditions, we receive and appreciate all your comments. With the highest respect, we will investigate your case and will offer the reimbursement once your complain is rational
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
You absolutely can count on this local expert to back you up
Song Xanh Sampan Private Cruise Mekong River
- Baby Cot
- Medical Care
Why choose Song Xanh Sampan Private Cruise?
Traditional style sampan with unique design
Spacious boat for private trip
Best choice for couple and family with children
Cabin & Rates
Song Xanh Sampan cabin
King Size bed
enter your departure date
- Private 2-day cruise overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan
- • 1 breakfast and 1 lunch served on board
- • 1 candlelit dinner including a bottle of wine for 2 persons at an ancient house
- • Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- • English-speaking tour guide
- • “xuong” rowboat rides
- • Crew assistance
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh(book in next step)
- • Individual travel insurance
- • Personal expenses
- • Beverages not specified in above program
- • Tips for crew and tour guide
- • Any expenses not clearly indicated in above program
- 30 days before departure: 10% of total rates
- From 15 to 29 days before departure: 30% of total rates.
- From 7 to 14 days before departure: 50% of total rates
- From 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of total rates
- Under 3 days before departure: 100% of total rates
- Children aged 4 or less: Free of Charge
- Children from the age of 5 to 12: 50% discount based on adult price
- Children above 12 years old: Full price
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Cruise quality 9.4
- Food/Drink 9.3
- Cabin quality 8.9
- Staff quality 9.8
- Enter/act 9.3
Questions & Answers (5)
Hello, Could you let me know if you able to cruise Siem Reap to Saigon please? Thank you :)
No this sampan can not cross the border.
All cruise tours
- Summer Sale: 40% OFF! »
FLASH SALES UP TO 40% OFF!
Limited offer & Availability - Book Today!
- 30% Non-refund deposit request.
- Applied for new booking from 15 May 2023 only.
Thank you: Rosie (our BestPrice Travel agent), Xuyên (our tour guide and invaluable “fixer”), Toàn (our captain), and Phát (our talented cook).
My partner and I took the 2 night/3 day cruise from Cai Be to Chau Doc. We utilised the easy hotel transfer from HCMC to Cai Be.
Rosie was WONDERFUL in the lead up to our cruise, making arrangements and accomodating our requests via WhatsApp.
Everything was excellent with the Song Xanh Sampan and transfer from hotel and return to airport. Only negative comment for BestPrice Travel is i had to email asking for final payment link.
Thank you very much for your excellent service and help planning this cruise.
We had such an amazing cruise and we can definitely recommend this to people looking for a great and nice experience about the Mekong Delta.
Everything went very well
we were so impressed by our Sampan tour - we loved every minute of it - it was fabulous in everyway. Mr Em (our guide), Captain Lin & Aein & Phuc were wonderful - they all made our trip so memorable.