- Wake up early to witness the sun rising from the horizone.
- You can start your 2nd day on board with a Tai Chi Lesson. Breakfast then follows.
- In the charming market town of Cai Be, we go on a tour to explore its sceneries and specialties such as rice paste, rice paper, rice cookies and rice wine.
- The cruise reaches Binh Thanh Island, Sa Dec.
- Here, we wander through the village and get to know about the native life.
- Enjoy your dinner on the cruise
- Afterwards, our expert guide will provide you with some information about life on the Mkeong Delta.
- The ship continues its journey to Tan Chau, a pleasant, slow-paced border town.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Jahan Cruise
- Join a short tour around Cai Be
- Visit Binh Thanh island, Sa Dec
Thank you Jahan crew for such an amazing cruise. The ship was perfectly decorated and so comfortable, we had everything we needed. We would just quietly cruise on the Mekong and see sights along the way. We left the ship for amazing tours or just stayed on board and relaxed and used the amazing Spa.… More Thank you Jahan crew for such an amazing cruise. The ship was perfectly decorated and so comfortable, we had everything we needed. We would just quietly cruise on the Mekong and see sights along the way. We left the ship for amazing tours or just stayed on board and relaxed and used the amazing Spa. The food and bar was amazing day after day. Please do not hesitate to use the Jahan, you will not be disappointed. Less
The tour exceeded our expectations in every way and would certainly recommend you, your company and the tour to anybody it was fantastic.
Thank you so much we appreciate everything you did for us.
Rosanne and Brian
We had a wonderful time. Thank you again for your assistance.
just the type of cruise we wanted. Good pace and pleasant company and crew. We received many pleasant surprises. Exceeded high expectations.
a full day off the ship in Phnom Penh was too long
we very much enjoyed ourselves and your services were excellent
Staff – excellent (very willing to help and assist)
Activities- excellent (perhaps even too many)