Our package 3 days tour cover many interesting touristy sites in Phnompenh. Beside the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum, the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, the Choeng Ek Killing Fields and Wat Phnom. We have a chance to visit some market places where selling carvings, paintings, silk, silver, gems and even antiques. Indeed, this is good ideal destination for a leisurely day tour.
Phnom Penh City Highlight 3 days
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Phnom Penh - Independence Monument - Cambodia's Royal Palace - Cambodia National Museum - Russian Market - Oudong Hill - Silver Pagoda
Departure: Daily from Phnom Penh
Daily from Phnom Penh
Type: Private tour
- See the floor consists of more than 500 solid silver blocks and the magnificent17th century emerald Buddha statue at Royal Palace.
- Visit famous sight name Cheung Ek killing Field, ToulSleng Genocidal Museum
- Explore Oudong Mountain, the old capital of Cambodia but now Oudong Hill is a quiet area which includes many wonderful constructions
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival
Day 2: Phnom Penh Highlight
Day 3: Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Hotel (2 nights)
- Accommodation: double/twin sharing
- Meals: full board
- Entrance fee: based on itinerary
- Guide: English/Chinese speaking
- Private Transportation: A/C
- Cold water
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Phnom Penh Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question