Our Phnompenh haft day city tour help us to explore most famous place in Phnompenh including Royal Palace,National Museum, a treasure chest of Angkorian and pre-Angkorian artifacts and Wat Phnom Temple, the birth place of Phnom Penh. Can't miss go to shopping at the Central Market.
Phnom Penh City Tour Half Day
- Visit Royal Palace compound, the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style palaces.
- Explore National Museum with a beautiful Khmer architecture was built since 1917 and contains more than 5000 art
- Visit Wat Phnom, the only one hill in town with sacred sites
Itinerary Expand all
Pick up you at your hotel and transfer to our first visit place for city tour today name Independence Monument
Continue the city tour to Royal Palace compound , the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style palaces and Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple) which display plenty of Buddha status that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. at first
We then continue to explore National Museum the distinctive red building with a beautiful Khmer architecture was built since 1917 and contains more than 5000 art objects made of sandstone, bronze, silver, copper, wood and others.
And finally finish our city tour today with Wat Phnom , the only one hill in town with sacred sites. Climb the stairs to the top of the hill for fabulous views of the city below. Then we transfer back to your hotel. Our tour end.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Transportation by AC vehicle
- Entrance fee to all destinations in program
- English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Cold water during program & transfer
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 8
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
This was a good, well organised tour