Be simple, yet unique. It’s a romatic and most economical ways to discover the streets of Phnom Penh with a Cyclo. You will have a chance to absorb the exotic energy of this city as you cruise through the streets visiting the main attractions in Phnom Penh: Wat Phnom, Silver Pagoda, Independent Monument and shopping at Central Market Psar Thmei, a leading market in the city with varieties of goods ranging from souvenirs, flowers to books, shoes and a lot of unique foods which you can't find anywhere in the world except Cambodia.
Phnom Penh Full Day City Tour by Cyclo
- Explore the highlights of Cambodia's capital city including Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum
- Explore Wat Phnom, the only one hill in town with sacred sites, a legendary founding place of Phnom Penh.
- Shopping at the leading market in the city and try some unique foods only in Phnom Penh
Itinerary Expand all
Discover the streets of Phnom Penh with a Cyclo tour of the city; it’s a relaxing and most economical ways.
Our Cyclo driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:00am.Bring along your camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
Our first stop is at Wat Phnom, the legendary founding place of Phnom Penh.
Then continue to Royal Palace (still the dwelling place of the king) and Silver Pagoda, famous for its 5329 silver tiles, each weighing 1.125 kilograms.
We’ll stop for lunch at a local restaurant to try out delicious Khmer food.
Want some shopping? Why not? We’ll continue our day trip to Psar Thmei (Central Market), a leading market in the city where you will be finding varieties of goods ranging from gold and silver, antique coins, money exchange, men's and women's apparel, clocks, books, flowers, food, fabrics, shoes, souvenirs, fish, seafood, dessert, luggage, and countless other products.
After shopping, cruise along the city street, you will pass Independent Monument and continue to the riverfront, where there are dozens of cafes, bars, and eateries to enjoy some refreshments.
You will be dropped off at your hotel at around 5:00pm. End tour
GOOD TO KNOW: One Cyclo is for 1 pax. Up to 2 children (age5 or below) may ride on one Cylco with one adult for free of charge. Tour guide will be riding on one Cyclo independently to go along with the group.
Royal Palace has dress code requirement: For the respect of the King, short or skirt must cover knees. Tank top or open shoulder shirt are not allow (Tip: You can bring blouse in your bag and take it out to cover before you enter)
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- N/A (1 night)
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate