This is definitely the tour for you if you want to meet up with a variety of ethnic minority groups. Joining us on our 2-day Sapa Motorbike Tour will give you the chance to challenge yourself on two wheels on dirty roads and experience the stunning scenery of terraced rice paddies and streams meandering through the villages of Lao Chai and Ta Van. To discover more about the Tay’s way of life, culture, traditions, and customs, spend the night with one of their families in Thanh Phu. This tour is completely different from other traditional ones, and you will undoubtedly experience a ton of exciting moments ahead.
Sapa Motorbike 2 days - Homestay
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question