Are you looking for a short package tour visiting natural spots in Northern of Vietnam? If your answer is yes, our “Mai Chau & Cuc Phuong National Park 3 days” tour is an ideal option for you. Within 3 days journey, you will explore natural beauty of Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park such as Endangered Primate Rescue Central, Muong Hamlet Lac village and Poom Coong village. You also have a chance to join several terrific activities such as hiking, photographing, visiting local market, staying in homestay with local people. It’s a great chance to broaden your knowledge about unique culture of ethnic minorities. Don’t miss out!
Mai Chau & Cuc Phuong National Park 3 days
from US /pax
Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Mai Chau - Ban Lac Village - Pom Coong Village
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi Old Quarter
Daily departure from Hanoi Old Quarter
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|Superior Class (3*)||
|First Class (4*)|
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Lodge accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge
- 10-15 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-10 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Similar Vietnam Tours
01 Jan 2022 31 Dec 2022
- Free cancellation up to 60 days before the travel date
- Choose one of those benefits:
- FREE Welcome Dinner
- FREE Hanoi Walkie Foodie Tour (3 hours) taste some local food
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question