Mai Chau and Le Champ Tu Le Resort allow you to explore the beautiful nature of Hoa Binh and Yen Bai provinces, including twisted roads, rugged mountains, and steep valleys through the Northwest Vietnam Wellness Package 8 days tour. Mainly, you will have a chance to experience high-end wellness services such as traditional spa treatments, herbal bathing, hot springs, Yoga, and Zen meditations. You'll also get a taste of the rich culture and traditions of the area, as well as some delicious local cuisine.
Northwest Vietnam Wellness Package 8 days
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Hanoi - Mai Chau - Tu Le
Category: Health, Spa & Wellness Tours , Northern Vietnam Tours
Theme: Relaxation, Nature
Suitable: Luxury Travellers, Seniors, Couples
Type: Private tour, Group tour, Join in tour
- Let your hair down with luxury resorts and exhilarating spa treatments
- Discover the hidden gems of northwestern Vietnam: spectacular mountains, winding valleys
- Have a glance at Hanoi capital and its daily life in the old quarter
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau Ecolodge
Day 3: Mai Chau Free Day
Day 4: Mai Chau Ecolodge - Le Champ Tu Le Resort
Day 5: Tu Le Free Day
Day 6: Tu Le Resort
Day 7: Tu Le Resort - Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|01 Dec 2022 - 31 Oct 2023|
|First Class - 4*||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 7 Breakfasts
- Hotel (2 nights), Ecolodge in Mai Chau (2 nights), Resort in Tu Le (3 nights)
- • 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- • Hotel (7 nights)
- • Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel, except overnight on train and home-stay (if any)
- • All transport within Vietnam, as per itinerary.
- • All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- • Entrance fees as per itinerary
- • Meals as indicated in the program
- • *All prices in USD, are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- • Prices are valid from 01 November 2022 till 31 October 2023 except
- -From 23 Dec 2022 to 05 Jan 2023 and from 20 Jan 2023 to 28 Jan 2023.
- -Hung King Commemorations: 28,29 April 2023
- -Liberation Day: 30 Apr 2023
- -International Workers’ Day: 01 - 02 May 2023
- -National Day: 01,02, 03 Sep 2023
- -From 19 Aug 2023 to 22 Oct 2023
- • Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- • Hotel EARLY check in and LATE check out
- • Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- • International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- • Transfer from and to airport
- • Visa or Passport Fees
- • Travel Insurance
- • Tips, laundry and gratuities
- • Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation by Customer
- • Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- • Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- • Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- • Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- • Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- • The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- • For infant (
- • 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- • 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- • 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 10
Similar Vietnam Health, Spa & Wellness Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Ask a Question
Hi, I would like a custom tour of wellness treatment for my pregnancy. Im in my 5 months pregnant and would like to ask for any suggestions. I want a trip that doesn’t have to travel too much and doesn’t have many hard exercises, staying in 1 or 2 places is enough. Suggest for me spas and wellness centers that have pregnant-friendly services available.
You can stay at some resort in Phu Quoc or Nha Trang. Very chill for you.
I want to experience mud baths in a Vietnamese spa and a tour of both mountains and beaches. Which tour should I go on? I want to travel in March or April of 2023.
Mud baths now available in Dark Cave (Quang Binh) or Nha Trang. How many days for your trip so we could suggest plan.
Northern Vietnam is truly an ideal place to get away from the overcrowded city and your overpacked schedule. My wife and I have been living in Vietnam for 2 years but just discover the little-known destinations in the North. It was beyond amazing to find out such a peaceful place after years of working… More Northern Vietnam is truly an ideal place to get away from the overcrowded city and your overpacked schedule. My wife and I have been living in Vietnam for 2 years but just discover the little-known destinations in the North. It was beyond amazing to find out such a peaceful place after years of working in the city.
The tour comes with comfortable and wide-ranging types of transportation. We transferred to Mai Chau by a comfortable limousine. Though the trip took hours, we still had so much fun and talked along the trip. Other activities including biking and trekking were amazing. We thought our back pain could never do any kind of exercise like this, but it turned out fine. We slowly pedaled through the stunning landscapes and wonderful people, some would even talk to me. The people here are just like no others, cheerful all the time. The majestic valley, golden rice field, and spectacular mountain ranges were staggering. We love the view from Tu Le so much.
Resorts and other accommodations were just great as well. This 8-day tour gave us so much excitement to get started for a new fresh week in Hanoi. Less