A highlight tour to discover the best beauty of Yangon Shwedagon pagoda & night market in China town. Our trip will provide you an understanding about spiritual belief & daily life of local people her. Let's join our tour!
Shwedagon Sunset & China Town
- Discover the biggest & mysterious pagoda in Yangon - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Take hundreds of beautiful photos of this pagoda in sun set.
- Walking around night market in China Town to understand local daily life.
Itinerary Expand all
Our tour start in the evening. Guide will pick you up at hotel and transfer to pagoda by local taxi. Upon arrival you will have an overview how big the mysterious pagoda is, it's name is Shwedagon Pagoda. This pagoda is one of the holiest place in Myanmar also Thailand as well. Many buddhists try to visit this pagoda at least 1 times in their lives.
From footer of pagoda we climb up by foot to main pagoda, you have a chance to see local daily activities in pagoda to how their spiritual belief to budha.
Beside that you will learn a long history & structure of this pagoda through period. Dont foget to bring your camera because sunset is the best time to see this pagoda with hundreds of best photos.
Ending pagoda we will continue visit China Town to see how the night life of this area. It is available a night market and street vender for your food tasting.
Our trip ending at your hotel by taxi (fees on your own)
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Transportation for tour class car with air-Conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- 01 Wet Towels; 01 Bottles of drinking water for each person
- Service Change
- International flight to or from Myanmar with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate