Take a short trip in the afternoon to discover Bangkok’s network of klongs, or canals, a small artist's village only by longtail boat. This tour also offers a glimpse at rarely seen urban lifestyles and the beautiful Temple of Dawn.
Canals Of Krung Thep half day
- Get on the long tail boat and start the canal trip of Krung Thep.
- Explore insight on the critical importance these waterways played in the creation of Bangkok.
- Discover the charming village where time seems stand still with friendy people and culture values are preserved.
Itinerary Expand all
13:00 The local tourguide and car will pick you up at Meeting point: BTS Siam Exit 6 in Bangkok then transfer to habour to get on the long tail boat and start the canal trip of Krung Thep.
Along the Thonburi Canals (Klongs), you will have chance to explore insight on the critical importance these waterways played in the creation of Bangkok and the old capital of Thonburi. These waterways reach the deepest corners of Thonburi, located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, and many local communities remain as of today, totally dependent on the use of boats, due to the lack of roads.
Stoping at Artist's Village - Hidden village to discover the charming village where time seems stand still with friendy people and culture values are preserved.
Next stop is Royal Barge Museum - where you can discover 8 of the country's most unique and stunning vessels: the Royal Barges. These boats a reserved for auspicious ceremonies and state occasions like the very rare Royal Barge Procession, and have only made an appearance on the water about 16 times in the last 65 years.
During the trip, learn about life along the canals and view beautiful temple Wat Arun- the Temple of Dawn. With unique architectural design, the highest tower of Wat Arun on the banks of the Chao Phraya River is considered a famous landmark of Bangkok. The 70m high Tower, decorated with Chinese porcelain and glass, is set up in an elegant and sophisticated way, promising tourists with the best memorable photos.
17:00 Cruising back to the habour and drop off at your hotel. Say goodbye!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Air-con vehicle (Car / Van / Coach)
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate