Well-known as one of the largest stage productions in the world, Siam Niramit Show brings back the glorious past of Thailand through its impressive stage and professionally produced performance. Joining this tour you will learn how Thai people used to live in different parts of the country at the highly-detailed recreated Thai Village, delight in a Thai and international buffet dinner before experiencing the magic of the spectacular Siam Niramit show.
Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Enjoy the buffet dinner with variety of traditional Thai dishes
- Watch spectacular show - performed on the gigantic stage listed int he Guiness World Records
- Learn more about the Thai ways of life in bygone times
Itinerary Expand all
16:30 Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok center then transfer to Siam Niramit Bangkok located in 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320, Thailand.
17:00 Check in at the gates for access to the restaurants and have free time to discover other facilities such as: Village of the Four Regions, Traditional Thai Massage, Outdoor performances, Elephant rides, Souvenir shops. A full Thai or western buffet will be served in the restaurant with variety of choices for you to enjoy the dinner.
20:00 The show starts. With over 150 performers and state-of-the-art special effects, Siam Niramit creates a perfect stage to display the stories at ancient Siam about 700 years ago - when elephants roamed the land, locals travelled via the canals and the Siamese spent most of their time completely shoeless! You will explore the history of Thailand with three sections of the show: "Ancient civilizations", "Spiritual discovery" and "Thai festivals".
Afterwards, take a short warking around the square to visit the charming villages from the country's rural regions, or go for shopping in many souvernir shops in the complex.
21:30 Get on car to back Bangkok center. Say goodbye at your hotel lobby!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- N/A (1 night)
- Air-con vehicle (Car / Van / Coach)
- English speaking guide
- Thai/ Western buffet dinner
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate