An unique and enchanting experience awaits as you set off from Siem Reap to explore some of Angkor's most beautiful temples by bike. Joining our “Cycling The Ancient Wonders 4 days” tour, you will encounter the jungle-choked ruins of Ta Prohm, study the enigmatic faces of Bayon Temple and peer up at the iconic spires of Angkor Wat. This biking and trekking adventure takes in all this and more before a final visit to the renowned Tonle Sap lake. Let’s join us now and enjoy every single intersting moment of your trip!
Cycling The Ancient Wonders 4 days
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|02 Jan 2022 - 21 Dec 2022|
|Luxury Class (5*)||
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- Private Boat Tours to Tonle Sap Lake
- Bike & helmet rental
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights (arrival and departure) with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Children under 2 years old. Free of charge.
- Children under 12 years old. 75% of adult price
- From 12 years old and upper: 100% of adult price.
Terrible 1 reviews
- Tour guide
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question