- 9:00: Check in with the guide at the Da Nang Outdoor Adventures location.
- Get your paddles and helmet. Depending on the weather, we will either give you a wetsuit or a rash guard for you to wear.
- Because it can get relatively warm in Da Nang, you should protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen and donning a hat.
- To begin the class, we are going to take a quick stroll down to the shore, which should take about five minutes.
- After some warm-up exercises and a brief introduction to kayaking, the instructor will give a demonstration. After that, we will continue paddling.
- This time will be spent practicing various kayak strokes, followed by a little excursion along the beach, and then we will wrap things up with some rafting competitions.
- 10:55: We will wrap up the class and then make our way back to the store.
Joiners Very Cheerful With Kayak Activity