Experience the natural scenery of Halong Bay on a private day trip from Hanoi. This is a perfect chance to get a relaxing time. You can try kayaking or take a short bamboo boat tour to see beautiful islets, rock formations, caverns, and fishing communities. With our Private Halong Bay Day Trip, you can unwind and enjoy a well-planned day without having to worry about anything.
Private Halong Bay Day Trip from Hanoi
- Take a day excursion in Halong Bay to see its natural and cultural treasures
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from Hanoi without hassle
- Have an exclusive and peaceful experience on the private ship
Itinerary Expand all
- 08.00: Travel from Hanoi Old Quarter towards Halong Bay cruise port. (travel duration: 2.5 hours)
- On the way, the car will stop for customers to relax.
- Arrive at the harbor, check in, and board a day cruise for an amazing journey to experience Halong Bay's natural heritage.
- Lunch is served on board with authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Enjoy the magnificent creation of limestone islets towering from the green seas while the cruise sailing, such as Dog Rock, Duck, Fighting Cock, Thumb Rock, etc.
- Visit Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave, the marvels created by Mother Nature's miraculous hands. Be ready to take pictures and hear the legend of the Dragon king and queen.
- Travel to the Ba Hang Area to discover floating constructions and kayaks among the hidden beauty of the bay. (additional charges)
Explore the Ba Hang by kayaking
- Return to the cruise to relax and check out as the cruise return to the pier.
- 16.00: The ferry pulls up to the dock.
- Finish the tour and return to Hanoi. End of the trip.
- 8.00: Time for the car to take you up from Hanoi Old Quarter. (2.5 hours for the transfer)
- Arrive at Tuan Chau Port and attend the safety briefing and get to know the crew.
- Get on board and check in the cabin.
- Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on a boat while taking in the sights of cockfighting and thumb islet.
- Visit Sung Sot Cave to see amazing stalactites and stalagmites. A place that was so outstanding that the French called it “Grotte des Surprises” (Surprise Grotto).
Unique formation inside Sung Sot Cave
- Kayak or swim to unwind on the secluded beach next to Titop Island. Enjoy the cool water and the pristine scenery of the island. You can also conquer the top to see all of the limestone mountains by climbing to the Titop peak.
- Return to the cruise and relax on the top deck while listening to music and taking in the breathtaking views of nature.
- Disembark at the harbour and take the transfer back to Hanoi Old Quarter
- 18:00 Get to your hotel in Hanoi. Finish the tour.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Lunches
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- English-speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees,
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Welcome drink and lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Travel insurance and service charge
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge
- Children from 5 - 10 years old: charge 50% of the adult price
- Children from 10 years and over pay full adult rate.
- Itinerary 9.7
- Food/Drink 9.3
- Tour guide 9.7
- Enter/act 9.2
- Accomodations 9.1
Similar Halong Bay Tours
- Summer Escape: 30% OFF!
Summer Escape: 30% OFF.
- Applied for new booking from 1 May 2023
- Not convert to cash or combine with other promotion
- Not apply for amended or canceled bookings.
Questions & Answers (1)
I would like a quote for a private day cruise on January 3rd 2023 for 16 persons total (13 adults >12y/o, 3 kids 3-7y/o) . We will have our transportation to Ha Long Bay. Please let me know the total price for the private tour and what activities that are included Thank you.
For private cruises we have the option of 4 hours or 6 hours with the rate below:
- 4 hours program: 944 USD/ charter boat
- 6 hours program: 1,056 USD/charter boat
This rate already included transfer round trip from Hanoi.
Hiking to the top of Titop Island provides a fantastic panoramic view, the chance to witness a magnificent sunset over a glass of wine, and a kayaking choice. For the price, I believe this is the greatest day tour program for Halong Bay.
Wonderful experience! Everything went perfectly. The hostel's pick-up service was prompt and courteous. The trip to Halong Bay took approximately two and a half hours. After a delicious lunch on the boat, you may go hiking, swimming, kayaking, or exploring a cave.
Would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to travel to Halong Bay.
we had a wonderful tour to Halong Bay thanks to the support from a to z of besprice travel. Everything was incredible from the food to our cabin. Thank you so much
We will come back for sure
First of all, the shuttle bus is super modern, safe, and comfortable. The driver is friendly n experienced, too.
We have nothing to complain about the cruise. The food on board was fresh & delicious, there are many choices even for vegetarians.
The guide was very kind, helpful and knowledgeable.
The highlight of my tour is the cave - I had to go kayaking to explore the mysterious cave, and it was really fun.
Pros: - the boat is very nice & clean. plenty of seafood, available vegetarian meal
Cons: - I wish I had more time to stay