If you fancy history exploring, The “Decoding the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long” tour is worth your choice. This tour takes about 1.5 hours, starting from Doan Mon Gate - the innermost gate leading directly into the Forbidden City. Join us and get ready to be enthralled by the colorful and engaging cultural story that unfolds along the journey!
Decoding the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Night Tour
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
Departure: Every Friday and Saturday evening
Every Friday and Saturday evening
Category: Culture and Historic Tours
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Check in the majestic Doan Mon - the Forbidden City's major gate
- Visit famous royal places like Kinh Thien Palace and Archaeological Site
- Chance to join the Decoding Thang Long's Imperial Castle" game
- Enjoy the ancient dance and art performance
Itinerary Expand all
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long Night Tour
- 18:30-19:00: Check-in Doan Mon - the main South Gate of Forbidden City
- Shoot some photos with the "royal guardians" and "palace maidens" in the dazzling light of the ancient royal aura
- Witness art performances on glass floors at Doan Mon archaeological pit
- Enjoy Thang Long Palace Performance, a stunning ancient dance performance
- Visit the gallery "Thang Long - Hanoi to present incense to the 52 kings at Kinh Thien Palace, the old citadel's primary attraction
- Throughout the route, learn about artifacts from the Ly, Tran, and Le dynasties
- Take some ceremony and water from a Tran Dynasties as a spiritual gift.
- Discover Archaeological Site 18 Hoang Dieu, which has millions of artifacts dating back 1,300 years, adding to the relic's significant worth and originality
- Take part in the "Decoding Thang Long's Imperial Castle" game, and try to decipher several of the citadel's characteristic objects displayed by laser on archaeological remains.
- Receive unique presents from the organizers
- Relax and taste some sweet candied lotus seeds with tea at the end of the experiential journey
Enjoy Stunning Ancient Thang Long Palace Performance
Visitors only need to bring their boarding pass (ticket), ID card/ citizen ID, and passport to receive tickets at the Thang Long Imperial Citadel
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Ticket to Imperial Citadel night tour
- English speaking guide
- Taxi transfer round trip from your hotel.
- Personal expense
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Hanoi Culture and Historic Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question