If you want to explore all the must-see sights in Hanoi within a short period of time, this Half-Day City Tour is an ideal fit. On this morning tour, you will visit some of the most attractive places, enjoy walking past the ancient colonial buildings and get a glimpse into Hanoi's history and culture. Let’s follow a local tour guide to visit all the popular landmarks and listen to interesting stories of Hanoi!
Hanoi Half Day City Tour in the Morning
8.9Very good - 3 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Temple of Literature - One Pillar Pagoda
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi
Daily departure from Hanoi
Category: City Tours
Suitable: Young Adults, Group Travel
Type: Private tour, Group tour
- Visit some of the most famous cultural sites in Hanoi
- Listen to interesting historical stories behind some well-known landmarks
- Observe the beauty of daily life in Hanoi by walking through charming streets
Itinerary Expand all
Hanoi City Tour Half-Day in the Morning
- 08:00 - 08:30: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you on a journey to experience the best of Hanoi with our morning tour!
- In Ho Chi Minh Complex, your first stop is Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where you can pay your respects to the beloved leader (please note that it is closed on Mondays, Fridays, and from October to November).
- Ho Chi Minh's Stilted House: where the former Vietnamese leader lived and worked from 1958 until he died in 1969. The traditional wooden house on stilts has been preserved as a museum for visitors interested in learning about Ho Chi Minh's life and legacy.
- One Pillar Pagoda was built in 1049 and is known for its unique architecture, with a single pillar rising from a pond, resembling a lotus flower. It is considered one of Vietnam's most iconic and important religious sites.
- Head to the Presidental Palace, a unique French-style building that has been restored. It's a must-see for anyone interested in Vietnam's past.
- Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university will be your next destination. You'll be amazed by the unique Eastern architecture and learn interesting historical stories from our knowledgeable guide.
- To experience local life, we'll stroll through the bustling Hanoi Old Quarter and stop by Hoan Kiem Lake. You'll see the city's vibrant energy and how locals go about their day.
- Return you to your hotel around midday.
Pay Respect To The Beloved Leader At Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museums is closed on Monday and Friday so there will be other alternative options if you depart on Monday and Friday.
- We suggest a small, lightweight pack for cameras, extra film and drinking water.
- Please dress modestly for the temple visits. Non-sleeve shirts and short trousers are NOT allowed inside the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Price & Inclusion
- Private car transfer
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Personal Expense
- Cyclo/Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Other sevices not mention
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Very good 3 reviews
- Itinerary 8.7
- Food/Drink 8.7
- Tour guide 9.7
- Enter/act 8.7
- Accomodations 8.8
Similar Hanoi City Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
The trip was very good, the car was very posh.
The driver and the guide were excellent
Both Guide and Driver were great. Vehicle was very comfortable. Guide was quite knowledgeable..
Good transport and guide