If you're looking for a chance to view Hanoi from a unique perspective, the Hanoi Half-Day City Tour on Bike is the way to go! You will start off by pedaling through Hanoi's ancient quarter and hidden alleys and some of the most renowned historical attractions, before heading out into the countryside for some tranquil, relaxing riding amongst the rice paddies that extend to the horizon. This is the finest way to learn about Hanoi's rich history, vibrant culture, and ancient landscapes firsthand. Let’s embark on this exciting biking journey with us for a wonderful experience!
Hanoi Half-Day City Tour on Bike
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi Old Quarter - Long Bien Bridge - West lake
Category: Biking Tours , City Tours
Theme: Soft Adventure, Cultural
Suitable: Young Adults, Group Travel, Seniors, Couples
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Learn about the locals' simple ways of life while taking in the picturesque scenery outside of Hanoi
- Visit various historical sites and learn more about Vietnamese culture while cycling through the city
- Try some of the unique dishes, including the special egg coffee
Itinerary Expand all
Half-day: Hanoi Biking City Tour
You can choose to start at 8:00 or 13:00
- The driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby, then transfer to the bicycle store where you can choose the bike that best suits your needs
- Cycle to the first stop: Long Bien Bridge - an emblem of the resilience of Hanoians to take in the extensive view of the Red River underneath. Pedal through Red River Delta's tranquil farmlands, away from the crowded streets
- Keep going until you reach West Lake, and take in the breathtaking views along the way
- Continue to ride through a local market until you reach Huu Tiep Lake in Ngoc Ha village. This is the historical site where an American B-52 airplane was shot down in 1972
- Visit a Hanoi family's residence to gain a better understanding of the customs and rituals that are practiced in the city, with our tour guide serving as your interpreter
- Ride your bike to a number of Hanoi's most popular tourist destinations, including the Hanoi Flag Tower, the Hanoi Opera House, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh Street, Tran Quoc temple, and Truc Bach Lake, etc
- Ride your bike to the Reunification Train Track, where people reside only millimeters away from the train tracks
- Savor some of Hanoi's regional specialties at lunch, such as egg coffee or traditional cuisines, at one of the local restaurants
- Return to your hotel and say goodbye to our guide. We are pleased to serve you on this trip!
Cycle To The Old Long Bien Bridge
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Bike rental
- English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 Bottle of water/per person
- Personal expense
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Not recommended for child under 4.
- From 5 - 11: 75% adults rate.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question