This Hanoi Walking Tour Half Day - Small Group will give you the opportunity to explore Hanoi Old Quarter in the most authentic way. The city tour allows ample time for visiting all the must-see places in Hanoi and discovering some hidden gem attractions around the town. You will pass through Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Old Quarter with the charming beauty of 36 streets, and so much more. It is absolutely perfect for group travelers so let’s come and explore!
Hanoi Walking Tour Half Day - Small Group
8.0Very good - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple - Hanoi Old Quarter
Category: City Tours , Walking Tours
Theme: Interact with local, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults, Group Travel
Type: Join in tour
- Explore Hanoi's history and interact with Hanoi’s locals
- Visit the city’s most interesting and popular places including Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and Ma May’s ancient house
- Enjoy an exhilarating one-hour cyclo tour and pass through the famous 36 streets in Hanoi Old Quarter
Itinerary Expand all
Half day: Hoan Kiem Lake - Ancient House - Dong Xuan Market
Duration: about 4 hours (08:00 -12:00 or 13:00 - 17:00)
- A delightful walking tour of Hanoi is waiting for you, and our guide will pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area so you may start your adventure.
- Start your walking tour by going around Hoan Kiem Lake, and while you're there, make sure to stop and take in the sights at as many interesting locations as possible.
- Then, proceed to Ma May's ancient house, which is the most excellent location to visit, to understand the Hanoi people's lifestyle, traditions, and historical architecture.
Optional: Take a cyclo tour around the city or enjoy Water Puppet Show
Tip: If you take this tour at the weekend, don’t miss the chance to see the busy Dong Xuan Market. It is open from Friday night to Sunday night and has a lot of items/souvenirs that you can buy for a friend or family member.
Visit The Huc Bridge – A cultural symbol of Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N/A (1 night)
- English speaking tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Meal as mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes & services charge
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Very good 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 8
- Enter/act 7
- Accomodations 7
Similar Hanoi Walking Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
If you're visiting Hanoi, you should book this tour absolutely. We were quite fortunate to be able to arrange the trip right the day before. Janet, our tour guide, is a sweet and loving soul. Sh e took us on a tour of the old town and the French section. She had no issue answering all the questions, while making sure that we returned to our hotel safe after the trip.