If you are looking for a trip visiting mountainous and less touristic area in northern part of Vietnam, Mai Chau is an ideal option for you. Mai Chau valley is a perfect place to experience Vietnam’s village life. Joining our “Mai Chau Valley Break 2 days - Small Group” tour, you will have a great opportunity to join various fascinating activities such as a valley biking through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture. Let’s join us to have a truly wonderful experience!
Mai Chau Valley Break 2 days - Small Group
9.4Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- One night accommodation of deluxe room on double shared basis
- Bottled water and wet hand towels onboard
- Meals as stated (B= Breakfast Buffet, L= Set Lunch, D= Set Dinner)
- Welcome drinks
- Daily complimentary drinking water
- Free access to the Lodge facilities
- Activities and entertainment with Mai Chau local tour guide
- Transfer Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter (ONLY $15/visa - book in next step)
- Hanoi Accommodation
- Personal Expenses
- All not mentioned clearly above
- Any cancellation made within 30 days is subject to 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation within 15 days is subject to 75% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation within 24 hours prior to arrival
- No Show or early check out are subject to 100% of the total amount of the booking.
- Children under 4 years old, sharing the same room with their parents and using the existing bedding: Free of charge for all the services indicated in the packages.
- Children from 4 to 10 years old, sharing the same room with their parents and using the existing bedding: 50% discount on package price & on other services (BBQ/Gala dinner buffets). Extra bed offered free of charge is subject to availability.
- Shuttle bus transfer: Free of charge for children under 4 years old, using parents' existing seats. 30% off on adults' rates for children between 4 - 12 years old.
Based on 2 reviews
- Mature couples 2
- Solo travellers 0
- Family with children 0
- Groups of friends 0
- Young couples 0
Similar Hanoi Surrounding Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hello when is the 2 day excursion available sometime around Jan 16 or the following week? I want to stay at the eco lodge. Thank you.
Hi Our trip is to depart every day Can you please advise the departure date, and how many people in your group, I can check the availability and send you the quotation Cheers