Vietnam saw multiple conflicts and regime changes during the twentieth century. On occasion, it has attracted worldwide attention. We can't grasp that country's presence without first understanding the Vietnam War, and there are numerous spots where we can relive scenes from that horrific conflict. Long Tan and Nui Dat battlefields saw ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) forces engage Vietnamese forces. On this full-day tour, pay a sorrowful visit to the Long Tan Cross Memorial, see the Horseshoe FSB site, and explore the Long Phuoc Tunnels.
Long Tan - Nui Dat Battle Field Full Day Tour
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Private car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Travel insurance
- Other drinks
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question