Vietnam saw multiple conflicts and regime changes during the twentieth century. On occasion, it has attracted worldwide attention. We can't grasp that country's presence without first understanding the Vietnam War, and there are numerous spots where we can relive scenes from that horrific conflict. Long Tan and Nui Dat battlefields saw ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) forces engage Vietnamese forces. On this full-day tour, pay a sorrowful visit to the Long Tan Cross Memorial, see the Horseshoe FSB site, and explore the Long Phuoc Tunnels.
Long Tan - Nui Dat Battle Field Full Day Tour
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Long Tan Cross - Nui Dat
Departure: Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City Center (Dist 1)
Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City Center (Dist 1)
- Visit the war memories of Pass and the dark lovely city of Vung Tau remain
- Call on Horseshoe and Long Phuoc Tunnels, as well as SAS Hill
- Pay your respects at the Long Tan Cross Memorial and tour the former site of Horseshoe FSB
Itinerary Expand all
Ho Chi Minh - Long Tan - Nui Dat
- 07:30: Greet at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and depart for the trip
- Visit Nui Dat Task Force Base, which was the headquarters of the ANZAC forces during the Vietnam War, and see the remnants of the base
- Meet and chat with Vietnam veterans who participated in this battle, which will give you a better understanding of the history and significance of this site
- Drive past the location of the Horseshoe (which was used by the Australian Forces as a military base during the Vietnam War) to the Discourtesy Rubber Plantation
- Visit the Long Tan Battle Cross, which is a memorial to the Australian soldiers who died during the battle
- Transfer to Ba Ria Town for our lunch in the local restaurant
- Take some time to explore the rustic beauty of the countryside and nearby areas, learn about the local customs and traditions
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City
Observe The War Remnant
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Please provide full name, passport number and nationality when you make a booking.
- You need to have a special pass to enter army area. Please send us your scan passport so we can apply speical pass to enter Long Tan area.
- Please book this tour at least 48 hours in advance. Any booking made less than 48 hours in advance is not guaranteed.
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- N/A (1 night)
- Private car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Travel insurance
- Other drinks
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 9
Similar Ho Chi Minh City Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
Hi Tansy, was a good day. Every location that we checked out was fantastic. I am grateful to you.