This 5-hour Vespa tour will give you a wonderful opportunity to explore the wild beauty and local life in the rural area of the Mekong Delta. You will be taken through immense rice fields to enjoy the tranquil vibe of the countryside, opposing the vibrant atmosphere of Saigon. Let’s join us with the Explore Rural Villages of Mekong Delta for travel to the countryside on a vintage Vespa!
Explore Rural Villages of Mekong Delta on Vespa
- Witness the green of many rice fields and enjoy the fresh air of rural Mekong villages
- Learn more about rural life by visiting a local market and families who make Vietnamese traditional cuisine
- Get unique experiences on two wheels with a Vespa ride
Itinerary Expand all
(This half-day tour can start in the morning at 8:00 a.m or in the afternoon at 12:30 p.m depending on your request.)
- You will be transferred from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to the meeting point
- The Vespa Team will take you to cross the bridges over numerous river tributaries
- Cruise through the river in Mekong Delta and witness the bustle and hustle of life in Saigon by river ferryboat
- Pay a visit to a local market to see the local life here
- Admire many boundless green rice paddies to enjoy the fresh air and serene vibe of the countryside
- Stop by rural villages and go to see some families produce traditional food such as rice wine and rice cake
- Pass by Cao Dai Temple
- Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after that. Tour ends.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Experience English speaking guide, fun, informative
- Vintage Vespa with experience Vespa riders
- Lunch includes at the end of the tour
- All entry fees, petrol for vespa ...
- Provide full face helmet
- Personal Expense
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate