This Hidden Mekong – Cau Ke 2-day tour will help you discover and understand the beauty and the mixture of Khmer, Chinese, and Vietnamese cultural features in the region. Moreover, you will feel immediately welcomed and asked to join in on the daily activities taking place around you, or you can choose to simply observe them. And you will stay in a homestay surrounded by landscaped tropical trees and located in a tranquil neighborhood at the Cau Ke townlet and near the lower branch of the Mekong River. Don't hesitate to join us and enjoy the trip!
Hidden Mekong - Cau Ke 2 days
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Cau Ke - Suon Sia Homestay
Departure: Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (dist. 1)
Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (dist. 1)
Theme: Off the beaten track, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Private tour
- Explore the off-the-beaten tracks of Mekong’s charm and the friendliness of the local people
- Cycle through the countryside road to see the life of the locals and the ancient Khmer pagodas, the farmers who are working on their rice paddies and gardens
- Travel into the hidden parts of the Mekong’s people and culture
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Sai Gon - Cau Ke
Day 2: Cau Ke - Saigon/Can Tho
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Suonsia Homestay (1 night), NA (1 night)
- Transfer private Car from/to Hotel in Ho Chi Minh Hotel.
- All entrance fees.
- 01 night homestay with local people
- English Speaking guide.
- Meals mentioned on tour
- Cold water and issues
- Early check in & late check out at Hotel
- Other meals than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Tips, Travel insurance
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 3 years old: F.O.C (limiting to one child per booking only).
- Child 3 - 10 years old: 75% adult price.
- Child from the age of 11 must be pay full rate.
Similar Mekong Delta Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question