You absolutely can count on this local expert to back you up
Dragon Eyes Cruise Mekong River
Highlight Services & Facilities
- Live Music
- Wooden Games
Cabin & Rates
enter your departure date
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation: 01 night on Dragon Eye Cruise
- English speaking guide during the cruise
- Sight-seeing of Mekong Delta
- Transfer round trip from / back Saigon (book in next step)
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Services not listed in the itinerary
- 15 days before departure: 10% of total rates
- From 7 to 14 days before departure: 50% of total rates
- From 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of total rates
- Under 3 days before departure: 100% of total rates
- Maximum one Child under 5 years old sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults is FOC
- One child from 5 to 12 years sharing a cabin with two adults receives a 50 % discount.
- If there is 02 infant stay with parent in 01 Cabin, there will be charge 50% as an adult.
Based on 10 customer's reviews
- Cruise quality 8.9
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Cabin quality 8.9
- Staff quality 9.1
- Enter/act 8.4
Questions & Answers (2)
Hello. We would like to give our 18 year old grandson the experience of the Mekong Delta on the private Dragon Eyes one night cruise. Would this cruise be interesting for us all? Do you have availability on either the 15th or 16th July?
Till now the room still available but maximum of the group will be 4 person. Our travel consultant will contact you very soon for more detail
Hello, just wondering if its possible to do a boat Cruise from Saigon to Phenom Penh? More specifically;
1. Siagon to Phenom Penh pick up from hotel in Siagon on 27th September in morning
2. 4 people 2 rooms on the Dragon Eyes or similar nice boat.
3. Must Arrive at Phenom Penh by early morning of 30th September and transfer to airport and be at airport with ample time to get Flight VN921 PNH—SGN 14.10PM. Is this possible and total cost, please
This boat will not go through border, you will transfer to another speedboat to Phnom Penh for 6 hours. Will arrive about noon so i am ot sure if you can catch flight at 14:10. If you come back Saigon you should only stop in Chau Doc (border town) then come back by car.