Our tour provides a series of portraits of local scenery. We have a chance to see beautiful blue mountain ranges from the other side of the river than seeing cool and clear water of the river and white sand dunes where have many small villages around the region which is great.
Innwa-Sagaing Day Cruise Full day
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Mandalay - Innwa - Sagaing
Style: Irrawaddy Cruises
Cruise: RV Yandabo Cruise
Theme: Nature, Cultural
Type: Join in tour
Innwa-Sagaing Day Cruise Sightseeing
01:00 Pm: Welcome onboard!! Embarkation time is 01:00pm. Sailing to Royal Capital of Innwa (Ava).
01:45 Pm: Arrive Innwa and visit by horse-drawn carriage include Nanmyint Watch Tower, the remain of the palace building nickname “the leaning tower of Ava ‘Maha Aungmye Bonzan Monastery, built of brick and stucco and Bargayar Monastery famous for its impressive ornate woodcarving and teak posts.
03:15 Pm: Continue sailing to Sagaing. Visit Ou Min Thone Se Pagoda and Zeyar Theingi Nan-Monastery.
04:30 Pm: Sailing back to the Mandalay.
05:30 Pm: Arrive Mandalay and disembark from the boat.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Haft Day Cruise||Inquire Now|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- Purified Drinking Water / Tea / Coffee
- Innwa Horse-Cart Fee
- Transportation arrangement for Sagaing Sightseeing
- International flights
- Personal expense
- More than 60 days prior to departure through 45 days prior a 30% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- From 45 days prior to 30 days prior a 50% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- Cancellations received in our office 29 days or less prior to departure, no-show, or early return from the trip will be 100% of all monies.
- Infants below the age of 3 years, sharing the seat with parents are Free of Charge. Children, 4 years and above will be applied as adult rate
Similar Myanmar Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question