This small, atmospheric wooden vessel carries eight passengers and offers cruises on the Irrawaddy in Myanmar (Burma). We will have a chance to discover the origins of Myanmar culture and its charming traditions aboard
Mingun Day Cruise Full Day
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Mandalay - Mingun - Myanmar
Style: Irrawaddy Cruises
Cruise: RV Yandabo Cruise
Theme: Nature, Cultural
Type: Join in tour
Mingun Day Cruise Sightseeing
08:00 Am: Welcome onboard!! Embarkation time is 08:00 Am. Continue sailing on the Ayeyarwaddy River to Mingun about 11 km (45 mins) upriver from Mandalay.
09:00 Am: Visit will start with the Mingun Bell, a magnificent sight of the world’s largest un-cracked bell weighing 90 tons, and will continue with Hsinbyume Paya as well as the unfinished Mingun Paya, built as one of the world’s largest chedis by King Bodaw Paya. After a short excursion, return back to the ship and back sailing to Mandalay.
11:30 Am: Arrive Mandalay and disembark from the boat.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Haft Day Cruise||Inquire Now|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- Purified Drinking Water / Tea / Coffee
- International flights
- Personal expense
- More than 60 days prior to departure through 45 days prior a 30% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- From 45 days prior to 30 days prior a 50% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- Cancellations received in our office 29 days or less prior to departure, no-show, or early return from the trip will be 100% of all monies.
- Infants below the age of 3 years, sharing the seat with parents are Free of Charge. Children, 4 years and above will be applied as adult rate
Similar Myanmar Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question