From Mandalay, the classic way to travel south to the spectacular ruins of Bagan is via the great river Ayeyarwady. It's a great chance to visit most of beautiful ancient city in Myanmar. What is sure is that after doing this trip, you want to go back and delve even deeper.
RV Mingun Cruise 3 days - Journey to the Bagan Temples
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Mandalay - Mingun - Ava - Sagaing - Yandabo - Chindwin River - Bagan - Myanmar River Cruises - Myanmar
Style: Irrawaddy Cruises, Luxury Cruises
Cruise: RV Mingun Cruise
- Visit the beautiful ancient city of Mingun, before the hoard of visitors arrives from Mandalay
- Visit Pondawphaya, Settawya, Pahtodawgyi pagodas and the legendary Mingun Bell, one of the largest intact ringing bells in the world
- Sightseeing to Yandabo Village, the economy is popular for production of terracotta & clay pots made with river clay
Day 1: Mandalay - Mingun - Ava
Day 2: Sagaing - Yandabo Village - Chindwin Confluence
Day 3: Arrival at Bagan
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
enter your departure date
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinner
- RV Mingun Cruise (2 nights)
- all meals, tea and drinking bottled water on board.
- Drink, laundry and sightseeing on land are on passenger’s account
- More than 60 days prior to departure through 45 days prior a 30% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- From 45 days prior to 30 days prior a 50% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- Cancellations received in our office 29 days or less prior to departure, no-show, or early return from the trip will be 100% of all monies.
- Infants below the age of 3 years, sharing the seat with parents are Free of Charge. Children, 4 years and above will be applied as adult rate
Similar Myanmar Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question