Let’s dive into the refreshing waters of the Yangbay Waterfall, explore the fascinating historical sites of Dien Khanh Citadel and Po Nagar Cham Towers, and unwind with a relaxing mud and mineral water bath at the Hot Mineral Spring Center. Book your spot now and get ready for an unforgettable adventure with this “Yang Bay Waterfall & Mud Bath Full Day” tour.
Yang Bay Waterfall & Mud Bath Full day
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Nha Trang - Dien Khanh Citadel - Yangbay Waterfall - Po Nagar Cham Towers - Thap Ba Hot Springs
Departure: Daily from Nha Trang
Daily from Nha Trang
Theme: Relaxation, Cultural
Type: Private tour
- Explore the magnificent Yang Bay Waterfall and meet Raglai ethnic minority group
- Admire the Po Nagar Cham Towers and unravel the fascinating history of the Chams, an ancient minority with Hindu-Muslim beliefs
- Relax and retreat with a mud bath and mineral water at Hot Mineral Spring Center
Itinerary Expand all
Dien Khanh Citadel – Yangbay Waterfall – Ponagar Temples – Hot Mud Bath
- 08:30: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Nha Trang.
- Stop at Dien Khanh Citadel, one of the oldest citadels in the south of Vietnam. You'll have a chance to explore the citadel and learn about its fascinating history.
- Arrival at Yang Bay Waterfall. Here, you can take a refreshing dip in the cool waters, go for a leisurely walk around the area, rent a bicycle to explore the surroundings, or listen to the beautiful sound of the "Dan da" - a traditional musical instrument made of stone slabs by the Raglai ethnic people.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant near the waterfall.
- Head to the Po Nagar Cham Towers, a complex of ancient Hindu temples where you can learn about their history and cultural significance.
- Finally, we'll head to the Hot Mineral Spring Center, where you can relax and rejuvenate your body and mind. You'll soak in a warm mud bath and mineral water pool, which have therapeutic benefits for your skin and overall health.
- 17:00: Return to your hotel in Nha Trang.
Explore The Ancient Po Nagar Cham Towers
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Private mud pool for two
- Mineral water
- Any personal expenses not mentioned in itinerary
- Cancellation notified 7 days or more prior to arrival - 10% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 4 - 7 days prior to your arrival - 50% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 3 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total rate
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 3 years old: FREE of charge, limit 01 infant / booking
- Child from 4 - 10 years old: 80% of adult rate
- Child from 11 years & above: pay the full adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 9
Similar Nha Trang Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
The tour is well organized, combining nature and cultural history.
Ending the tour with a mud bath is wonderful after a long day.