Our “Banteay Srey - Kbal Spean Half day” tour will let you discover Banteay Srei and Kbal Spean. Banteay Srei is a World Heritage Site praised as “jewel of Khmer art” and a "precious gem" which was built by women (is also known as the “Citadel of Women”). Kbal Spean is a, very peaceful, and peculiar temple situated along a 1,500 meters stretch of the Stung Kbal Spean River and surrounded by the lush jungle. Both temples are 25 km away of the main group of temples, but it is very appealing visiting them because of their originality and beauty. Don’t miss out!
Banteay Srey - Kbal Spean Half day
- Visit Kbal Spean - one of the most complete complex at Angkor
- Explore Banteay Srei - a World Heritage Site praised as “jewel of Khmer art” and a "precious gem"
- Broaden knowledge about history and culture of Cambodia
Itinerary Expand all
Our tour guide and driver pick up you at your hotel and transfer you to Banteay Srey temple (35km) - the Citadel of women. This Hindu temple, dating back to the 10th century, has three central towers each decorated with superbly intricate reliefs of male and female divinities, carved from pink sandstone contrasting with the main walls made of laterite. While many Angkor temples are impressive because of their sheer size, Banteay Srei stands out by the quality of craftsmanship.
Continuing the tour, we transfer to visit Kbal Spean, one of the most complete complexes at Angkor, restored with the method of anastylosis. Built under the reign of Suryavarman II during the mid-12th century, its unique feature is the interior moat covered with a laterite paving. Not very touristic, you should appreciate its peaceful atmosphere.
After the visit, we will drive you back to your hotel. End of services!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N/A (1 night)
- Private transportation
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee to all destinations in program
- Cold water during program & transfer
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.6
- Food/Drink 9.6
- Tour guide 9.6
- Enter/act 9.6
- Transportation 9.6
Well organized, everything was perfect. This tour that you must do it besides Angkor wat because it has all major sites in Angkor park. Strongly recommend