Ninh Binh Places To Visit
- Trang An
- Mua Cave
- Tam Coc
- Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Cuc Phuong National Park
- Van Long Nature Reserve
- Bich Dong Pagoda
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Thung Nang
View location on mapTrang An Trang An Best for: Nature lover, Group travel
View location on mapTam Coc Tam Coc Best for: History enthusiasts, Nature lovers
View location on mapMua Cave Mua Cave Best for: Photography enthusiasts, Young adults
View location on mapVan Long Nature Reserve Van Long Nature Reserve Best for: Group travelers, Families
View location on mapHoa Lu Ancient Capital Hoa Lu Ancient Capital Best for: Extended families, Group of friends
View location on mapGalaxy Grotto Galaxy Grotto Best for: Solo, Group travelers, Nature lovers
View location on mapBich Dong Pagoda Bich Dong Pagoda Best for: Seniors, Pilgrims
View location on mapBai Dinh Pagoda Bai Dinh Pagoda Best for: Seniors, Buddhist devotee
View location on mapCuc Phuong National Park Cuc Phuong National Park Best for: Adventure seekers, Backpackers
View location on mapThung Nang Thung Nang Best for: Nature lovers, Group travelers
Find perfect tours and activities in Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh Places To Visit
Ninh Binh is a stunning travel destination because of its limestone mountains and lush flora. Since Ninh Binh resembles Ha Long Bay but is situated on land rather than water, it is often known as "Halong Bay on land."
Visitors to the city will never be disappointed by the variety of activities and attractions due to the fact that trees cover the hundreds of huge and tiny limestone karsts. The limestone mountains are home to a network of caverns with stalactites of all sizes and types.
There are two broad categories of tourist spots that may be identified by the qualities and activities they provide: natural landmarks and spiritual sites.
Ninh Binh has a wide range of well-known natural destinations. Relaxing while traveling along those ideal places will make you have an amazing experience.
Some perfect natural locations to visit in Ninh Binh are:
- Hoa Lu, the unique architectural complex of Ninh Binh province has been recognized by UNESCO as one of the four core regions of the Trang An World Heritage complex.
- Tam Coc - Bich Dong, which are the magnificent complex of Bich Dong pagoda and Tam Coc grotto
- Trang An, a composite of breathtaking natural beauty and marvelous caves
- Cuc Phuong National Park, abundance of plant and animal life, stunning scenery and a variety of outdoor activities
Cuc Phuong National Park, where a variety of animals live together
If you explore most of the natural beauty in Ninh Binh, just remember that this province is also popular for religious tourist sites.
- Bai Dinh pagoda, the greatest Buddhist complex in Southeast Asia including hundreds of temples and more than 500 statues of Buddha.
- Phat Diem church, an ancient structure of a lake, a cathedral, a stone church, a bell tower and three grottoes.
The greatest Buddhist complex in Southeast Asia - Bai Dinh Pagoda
Depending on your needs and preferences, you should take a look at the suggestions below for more information on these top-notch Ninh Binh destinations.