Super Saver Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh - Group Tour takes you through famous destinations in Vietnam. Throughout 6 days, you have a chance to experience the unique culture of Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta. Bustling Hanoi offers a charming blend of the new and old. Locally known as “Halong Bay on land”, Ninh Binh is where you can witness a magical riverine landscape. Head to Halong Bay, a coastal city where you can experience diverse natural landscapes on the cruise. Each of them has its own unique beauty and offers you wonderful travel experiences of varying styles and a saving-money budget. Book this tour to have a memorable trip!
Super Saver Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh - Small Group Tour 6 days
- Have the experience to explore the wonderful view of the Mekong Delta - the heart of Southern Vietnam
- Enjoy the beauty of the culture-rich land of Hanoi
- Visits to its ancient relics and picturesque scenery in Ninh Binh
- Take an overnight cruise on the UNESCO-listed land - Halong Bay
Itinerary Expand all
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|01 Dec 2022 - 31 Oct 2023|
|Superior - 3* Hotels||
|First Class - 4* Hotels||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches
- Hotel (5 nights)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel, except overnight on train and home-stay (if any)
- All transport within Vietnam, as per itinerary.
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- 1 domestic flights: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh
- • *All prices in USD, are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- • Prices are valid from 01 November 2022 till 31 October 2023 except
- -Form 23 Dec 2022 to 05 Jan 2023 and from 20 Jan 2023 to 28 Jan 2023.
- -Hung King Commemorations: 28,29 April 2023
- -Liberation Day: 30 Apr 2023
- -International Workers’ Day: 01 May 2023
- -National Day: 01,02, 03 Sep 2023
- *Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- Hotel EARLY check in and LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Transfer from and to airport
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 10
Similar Vietnam Budget Tours
Questions & Answers (3)
Hi, when we transport from destination to destination, will the tour have cars and buses, or do we have to book it for ourselves? And what is the go-to company or taxi we should use?
The tour is include the transfer in the itinerary. Beside that it's not include
I’m planning on a tour take this tour. Just wanna ask is the tour all-inclusive? Do my flights and airport transfer fees include in the price?
We included airport transfer but not all meals, please read detail carefully and inclusion tab
Hi, we are a group of 6 who want to visit the North of Vietnam next summer. We are interested in your offer. Is it included all the fees such as Airfares, accommodation...? What must we prepare if we take the tour?
Your trip is include domestic flight, accommodation , entrance fee during the trip
I would say that we have definitely spent smartly on this 6-day trip. We are not obsessed with cheapness, but it’s all about not wasting money on unimportant stuff. We also had our local friend in Hanoi advise us about not overspending on exploration tours. We understood the assignment and decided… More I would say that we have definitely spent smartly on this 6-day trip. We are not obsessed with cheapness, but it’s all about not wasting money on unimportant stuff. We also had our local friend in Hanoi advise us about not overspending on exploration tours. We understood the assignment and decided to take this trip.
We stayed in a comfortable hotel, with nothing to complain about. And started to explore stunning sights in Southern Vietnam, in the most authentic way. We took part in several activities here and it was all beyond amazing. The boat ride along the coconut island was definitely the most enjoyable experience in Mekong Delta. My friends were also thrilled to observe to locals here make a living by producing handicraft products. The food here really matched our taste. Everything was beyond expectations. Southern Vietnam was a delight to explore.
Then we got to Hanoi and started to do a short city tour with my local friend. He also showed us some interesting things to do in Ninh Binh, we learned by heart and applied them the next day right away. Ninh Binh was full of surprises and secrets. With the help of our guide Hannah, we traveled through many spectacular caves and historical landmarks here. The rowing boat was great as well, we traveled across stunning karst mountains and gorgeous relics. Ninh Binh was beautiful, then we came back to Hanoi.
The tour is amazing for those who don’t want to spend on frivolous stuff and explore the authentic experience in Vietnam. We love this tour. Huge thanks for BestPrice’s service, you guys did an amazing job of supporting us on the itinerary. Full marks.