TOP 10 Best Vietnam Tour Packages 2023/2024
Seeking a remarkable tours in Vietnam? Check out our best suggestions and don't miss your chance to get exclusive deals from BestPrice Travel
- Top 10 2023
- Family Holidays
- Northern Vietnam
- Luxury Tours
- Private Tours
- Central Vietnam
Vietnam Food Tasting & Beach Holiday 10 daysHo Chi Minh City - Hoi An - Nha TrangTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, RelaxationSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,008$1,008 /pax
- Enjoy and learn the art of cooking Vietnamese food
- Discover seclusion white sand beaches
- Indulge in the dynamic and movie-like life in Hoi An
Impressive Vietnam for Lovers 10 days9.8Excellent - 1 reviewHi Kate, thank you for your help throughout our journey. Overall, we traveled to… Elliott Mason - United KingdomHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Cai Be - Hoi An - Hanoi - Lan Ha BayTheme: Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: CouplesHighlights
- Southern exploration with bustling Ho Chi Minh City and vibrant Mekong Delta River
- Discover the UNESCO heritage site Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay on a 2-day cruise
- First attempt in a Vietnamese cooking class at Hoi An riverside and enjoy the meal afterward
- Make an effort in the local workshop to create the best traditional cuisine & products
Private Gateways to North Vietnam 14 days9.7Excellent - 1 reviewThere are so many traditional villages and ancient sites wherever I go. From Hanoi,… Luis Escrivá - SpainHanoi - Sapa - Ha Giang - Cao Bang - Halong BayTheme: NatureSuitable: Young Adults, Group TravelHighlights
US $1,496$1,496 /pax
- Discover ancient Vietnamese traditions and witness the charming beauty of Hanoi
- Immerse in nature’s unspoiled splendors and romantic cruise in Halong Bay
- Discover the simplicity of rural living and appreciate the stunning nature of northern mountains
Northwest Vietnam Wellness Package 8 days9.6Excellent - 1 reviewNorthern Vietnam is truly an ideal place to get away from the overcrowded city and… Danielle - CanadaHanoi - Mai Chau - Tu LeTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Luxury Travellers, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $890$890 /pax
- Let your hair down with luxury resorts and exhilarating spa treatments
- Discover the hidden gems of northwestern Vietnam: spectacular mountains, winding valleys
- Have a glance at Hanoi capital and its daily life in the old quarter
Sapa & Northwest Vietnam Beauty 11 days9.3Excellent - 2 reviewsI had a wonderful time exploring Sapa with Tom! Everything was well planned, all… Mr.Alex - United StatesHanoi - Sapa - Mu Cang Chai - Mai Chau - Hoa Binh - Halong BayTheme: Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $828$828 /pax
- Immerse in the local daily life and experience the idyllic cities
- Trek to the remote villages in Sapa to meet the ethnic minorities and see their well-preserved living customs
- Visit local families and schools to learn about the lives there
- Observe the picturesque rural areas and mountainous provinces
Flavors of Vietnam & Cooking Class 11 days9.8Excellent - 1 reviewHi Kate, thank you so much for your dedication, we have finally arrived home. The… Kristi Coleman - United StatesHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Hoi An Ancient Town - Cua Dai Beach - Hue - Hanoi - Halong…Suitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,520$1,520 /pax
- Learn how to cook the dishes and taste the cuisine of 3 regions in highlight cities Ho Chi Minh, Hue, Hoi An, Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay
- Visit Tan Ky House and contemplate Imperial Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda
- Sailboat trip in Mekong Delta, Perfume pagoda, and Ha Long Bay
Vietnam Heritage Sites 9 days - Private Tour9.9Excellent - 1 reviewI booked this trip with my husband and it was perfect. We are in the 70s so we asked… Nina Eshun - keDa Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Quang BinhTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $779$779 /pax
- Enjoy a walking food tour in Hoi An Ancient Town and a boat trip to a pottery village in Hoi An
- Visit demilitarized zones and take an adventure to Phong Nha
- Relax on blue water at Quang Binh beach and join a rafting trip
Phu Quoc Island Beach Extension 4 days9.7Excellent - 1 reviewThank you Minah for helping us design a perfect 4-day excursion, it was a thrilling… Fiona - afDuong Dong Town - Dinh Cau Temple - Phu QuocTheme: Foodies delight, Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $199$199 /pax
- Visit Duong Dong town and Dinh Cau temple by bike or cycle to admire the lifestyle of the local.
- Join in the fantastic activities at the VinWonders amusement park
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty, and the peaceful of Pearl Island
North East Vietnam Highlight - Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Ba Be 7 days9.3Excellent - 2 reviewsWe were hesitant at first because of the price, but I’m so happy that I booked!… Courtney - BelgiumHanoi - Ha Giang - Cao Bang - VietnamTheme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $999$999 /pax
- Meet and learn about the authentic culture of ethnic minorities
- Enjoy the karstic and beautiful landscapes of the mountainous area
- Discover the beauty of Ban Gioc waterfall, near China border
- Visit Ba Be Lake, the largest natural lake in Vietnam and the beauty of National Forest Ba Be
Epic Vietnam from North to South 10 days - Group Tour9.7Excellent - 1 reviewI have always been fond of Vietnamese nature since I first came to Hanoi. So I decided… Suzanne - afHanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ba Na Hills - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong…Theme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Budget Travellers, Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $936$936 /pax
- Sightsee various beauty spots in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Admire the spectacular limestone karsts in Ninh Binh and experience Halong Bay on an overnight cruise
- Walk over the charms of Hoian's ancient town and make a pottery product in a traditional vocational village
- Have Indian meals and discover many Buddhist temples
1. Why is Vietnam always highly recommended for travelers?
Every tourist can find something to enjoy in Vietnam, regardless of their interests. Vietnam offers a variety of amazing experiences, from crowded cities and beautiful beaches to lush jungles and historical monuments. Here are the key points that attract thousands of visitors every year:
- Magnificent Landscape: Vietnam has the top-listed World Heritage Sites, such as Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Cave, Hoi An Old Town, etc., which can astound visitors with their tremendous beauty.
- World-renowned Beaches: Many of the top beaches in the world are located here. Most of them are suitable for swimming, and there are also options for participating in water sports like kite running and windsurfing. Enjoy one of the top-notch beach resorts and delicious seafood in Da Nang, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, etc.
- Delicious Local Cuisine: You may be familiar with Pho noodles, Spring rolls, and Bun Cha since they may be accessible in your nation. Vietnamese cuisine, however, extends farther than that and differs by location, with various kinds of fresh vegetables, pork, chicken, and seafood.
- Long-lasting History and Culture: Vietnam is one of Southeast Asia's oldest countries, having a convoluted past that started with the local Dong Son civilization long ago. Chinese, Khmer, and Indian cultures and French colonization have all impacted the nation.
- Kind and Welcoming People: Travelers claim that Vietnam's people are a truly priceless treasure because whether you know them or not, the locals from North to South extend a warm welcome to every tourist.
- Authentic Travel Experience: You must be able to have a unique vacation experience like mimicking the locals, hiking to ethnic minority communities in Sapa, capturing images of the terraced fields, observing the dawn or sunset on Thu Bon river, experiencing the breathtaking beauty of many islands and islets in Ha Long Bay then paddle your kayak there, etc. The top-notch services offered here will fill more pages in your travel journal than the scenery and people.
- Affordable Price: Vietnam is a popular choice for vacationers on a budget. In most cities, there are several hostels and guest rooms with rates under 30 US dollars per room per night. Yet even upscale adventure visitors frequently like sampling the native street cuisine, which is delectable and more affordable than in many other nations. It is still a more reasonable travel destination than many other countries, despite the fact that it has significant inflation and that costs are growing on a regular basis.
Visiting this amazing nation is the best way to experience every memorable moment!
2. When is the best time to book a tour?
You can book a Vietnam tour at any time of the year. Although the country has three specific regions (the North, the Center, and the South) with different and typical weather yearly and monthly, you still can have the best trip at the most suitable time according to our suggestion below:
- If you want to travel around the country, the best months are March, April, September, and October due to the dry and cool weather.
- If the beach vacation is what you are heading to, June and July are the best time to book a Vietnam beach tour.
- If you want to witness the golden rice field, September to mid-October is a suitable sunny time for wonderful scenery and beautiful photo.
For more specific details, please get in touch with BestPrice Travel consultants to get the best solution for your Vietnam tour.
3. How much does it cost for a Vietnam tour?
Backpacking or living in hostels is completely safe and enjoyable, especially for budget tours. Here's a quick summary of pricing based on how much money you wish to spend.
- Budget for a backpacker: $40 to $50 per day
- Budget for the middle-range tour: $60 to $100 daily
- Budget for a luxury tour: $150 to $200 each day
The most expensive part of your Vietnam vacation will most likely be your plane ticket.
4. How many days should I plan for a trip to Vietnam?
You may arrange a trip to Vietnam based on the amount of time you have available time. A perfect tour can range from 6 to 21 days. Here are our detailed suggestions:
- 4–6 days: if you want to arrange a quick trip to one region, such as the northern, southern, or central regions.
- 7-10 days: if you plan to visit two to three regions using domestic planes.
- 11-15 days: if you want to see all the highlights and relax on the most stunning beaches.
- Over 15 days: for individuals who wish to see Vietnam more thoroughly and spend more time in each location.
Consider your time and need, then get in touch with BestPrice to customize your own trip.
5. What is the best itinerary for a first-time visitor?
If you want to discover Vietnam's various landscapes and immerse yourself in the local culture while interacting with friendly people, a 12-day itinerary might be the best choice. Within this time, you can visit from North to South and experience different regional features from US $868 (without the fee of international flight and taxes).
6. Is Vietnam safe enough from COVID to travel?
Generally, travelers can feel comfortable while our country has stopped all Covid-19 requirements for overseas visitors as of May 15, 2022.
- You are exempt from providing documentation of your Covid immunization.
- During immigration upon admission, you are not required to present a negative PCR test result.
- There is no requirement for a PCR test, quarantine, or a visa for many nations.
As a result, admission into Vietnam is currently the same as it was before the epidemic. Be aware that your preferred airline may demand a negative PCR test or proof of immunization. Query the airline before making a reservation.
Vietnam Tours Reviews
Questions & Answers (179)
Can I require halal food during our trip? Do I have to pay more for this requirement?
Yes you can, of course wil halah food there will be more expensive than common meal
Could you provide transfer options from Hanoi to Ninh Binh and the prices through mail? Thank you
You can book a private transfer or bus transfer from Hanoi to Ninh Binh
Can we travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, then come to Hoi An on several last days of our trip? Is the total airfare more expensive than the normal route of Hanoi - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City?
Yes you can but the price would me more expensive because you will need a flight back to HCM to go out of Vietnam
Hello, can you recommend a tour package to Vietnam? My husband and I are looking at about 10 days tours, departing July. This is the first time we are going to Vietnam.
The most recommend places for you to go in 10 days is Hanoi, Halong, Danang, Hoi An, Hochiminh, Mekong delta is very suitable with this trip
Which VN tour is the most suitable for a newly married couple? We want to travel to the seaside area and can spend maximize 2 weeks here
I think could spend time on the in Hanoi, Halong, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc will be quiet interesting for you.
Itinerary I vote 10/10. 10/10 for food too, Vietnamese food is very delicious
Here is my review of the guide in Hanoi: Wot can say Tom is the best if you have awards for best guide please put him in for award great guide
Guide in Hue, Hoi An, HCMC: all ok
About the accommodation during my trip, the… More Itinerary I vote 10/10. 10/10 for food too, Vietnamese food is very delicious
Here is my review of the guide in Hanoi: Wot can say Tom is the best if you have awards for best guide please put him in for award great guide
Guide in Hue, Hoi An, HCMC: all ok
About the accommodation during my trip, the cruise in Halong was extremely amazing, the rest of hotels in Hue, Hoi An & Ho Chi Minh: OK
Thank you Hang Moon for your enthusiastic support during my long long trip Less
We thoroughly enjoyed the package from all aspects. The trips are well planned, tour guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Meals are good and accommodations are excellent.
We had a great time with our tour guide, Mr Trieu. He took us to all the right places and at the right time.… More We thoroughly enjoyed the package from all aspects. The trips are well planned, tour guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Meals are good and accommodations are excellent.
We had a great time with our tour guide, Mr Trieu. He took us to all the right places and at the right time. He is very friendly and made our trip that much more enjoyable. We had a wonderful with him leading the way.
The Majestic Saigon is a very nice hotel, very pleasant staff ... though, a bit busy on Saturday.
We really enjoyed the Allegro. It has everything - we enjoyed the pool and the spa. Staff is very friendly and really make an effort to get to know us and accommodate our needs. They all seem to enjoy each other which makes it more pleasant for everyone. Less
This review is for the Deep Insight 18-day tour of only Vietnam. We chose a small private group tour of four family members with Superior 3* hotels.
My first impression of Best Price Travel was their willingness to tailor our trip specific to our needs/desires. We ultimately chose our travel dates… More This review is for the Deep Insight 18-day tour of only Vietnam. We chose a small private group tour of four family members with Superior 3* hotels.
My first impression of Best Price Travel was their willingness to tailor our trip specific to our needs/desires. We ultimately chose our travel dates based on the most economical international flights plans. Our trip was modified to 23 days to allow for additional free day added an internal flight to accommodate a round trip international fare, upgraded the HaLong Bay cruise boat (Peony Cruise/increased duration to two nights). Our original travel timeframe was impacted by the pandemic. Instead of cancelling Best Priced Travel honored our same plans for April, 2023. Because of our postponement, we worked with different travel agents (Tina Tran and Hang Moon). Both agents responded timely; were knowledgeable and pleasant.
The hotels we stayed at were very good Superior 3* hotels with some leaning higher up to First Class 4*. All of our hotels had a breakfast that was typically expansive with traditional Western and Vietnamese menu items (eggs, omelets, toast, Pho, spring rolls, local fruit, juices and coffee). Only one hotel of all our hotels was not up to par. Our tour guide mentioned that it had fallen in quality since the pandemic.
Overall, we had a wonderful experience on our Deep Insight vacation. All of our tour guides were fluent in English and great hosts. The drivers were excellent (required if you are to drive in Vietnam). Every transit connection and tour were timely. Even with our delayed international arrival after midnight and our 4am departure back home, our drivers were dependable and on time. This allowed us to be able to relax and not worry about the numerous multiple connections. Every bit of this was successfully arranged by our agents. Everyone was happy that we were finally able to enjoy this trip. I would definitely recommend utilizing Best Price Travel. They were able to provide us with an economical, customized, and personal trip with friendly, dependable staff and nice lodgings. And the trip was well worth our three year wait! Less
My beloved and I had an incredible time in Vietnam! Hang Moon in BestPrice Travel makes it simple to plan a two-week honeymoon. Hang Moon was really helpful. If I had concerns before the trip, she would respond immediately. Throughout the trip, she was really responsive and cared for us. Thank you very much
Best Price Travel, Vietnam, organized a 15-day small-group tour to Vietnam and Cambodia for my spouse and me. Tansy was our Tour Coordinator, and with the assistance of flights, vehicles, buses, speed boats, and cruises, as well as English-speaking guides and multi-location hotels, cultural programmes,… More Best Price Travel, Vietnam, organized a 15-day small-group tour to Vietnam and Cambodia for my spouse and me. Tansy was our Tour Coordinator, and with the assistance of flights, vehicles, buses, speed boats, and cruises, as well as English-speaking guides and multi-location hotels, cultural programmes, and adventures, she provided us with an unforgettable experience. Tansy stepped in immediately to fix any issues while we were traveling and did so to our complete satisfaction. She went above and beyond even before we started our journey from Canada, responding quickly from a foreign time zone. The tour was fantastic. I would recommend the tour and the company to everyone. Less