Flight of the Gibbon supports responsible eco-tourism and with the help of our friendly experts, the guest will also learn more about the rainforest and real local life nearby. A tasty local lunch is served after the forest fun, this full-day tour is a unique way to experience the wilderness of the North
Flight of The Gibbons Treetop Adventure Full day
- Fly through the trees on over 5km of the zipline in the rainforest
- Conduct the highest safety from experienced guides
- Learn about the ecology of your beautiful surroundings
Itinerary Expand all
Take to the skies with this day out of Chiang Mai and into the jungles of Northern Thailand. Located in a 1500-year-old rainforest next to the quaint village of Mae Kampong, the Flight of the Gibbon is your chance to zipline over the forest canopy - just like the wild monkeys who call this place home. While you might not spot one of the Gibbons, on most days you can hear them, making your flight up to 70 metres above the ground all the more exotic. Chiang Mai’s Flight of the Gibbon has a total of 30 stations with over seven kilometers of cables in total; one of the single ‘flights’ is 800 meters, making it the longest of its type in the whole of Asia.
After the forest fun, enjoy a delicious lunch including steamed chicken in banana leaves and black rice followed by tea tasting. On the way back, take some time to stop off at an eco-mountain village, and cool off in a refreshing hillside waterfall before arriving back in Chiang Mai in the afternoon.
When booking this excursion you have the choice between 2 rounds for pick-up. The normal pick-up time will be around 08.30 AM depending on your hotel location, but you can also decide to book the sunrise tour with pick-up time around 06.30 AM. The sunrise tour will include following visit to a local artisan village.
* Guests must be at least 66 lbs. and no more than 286 lbs.
* Suggested clothes: long pants and T-shirt or polo shirt, sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily.
* Sunrise tour available daily except on Sunday
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 30% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 9
me and my girlfriend are all sporty and this one is just our type. so wild, natural and goosebump