Explore the 13th-century architecture and admire the perfectly preserved Buddhist statues in Chiang Mai. Lanna Charm spa brings a good choice to relax and rejoice
Lanna Charm Spa Experience Half day
- Visit Wat Umong Temple with 13th century architecture
- Take a break from sightseeing and treat yourself to a spa session
Itinerary Expand all
This intriguing and enlightening tour combines Thailand’s lesser-known ancient history with contemporary artwork and traditional expertise. A short drive from your hotel, start the tour by visiting the serene and secluded Wat Umong, or “Tunnel Temple”. Explore the 13th century architecture and admire the perfectly preserved Bhuddhist statues. Navigate through archaic hidden passages and listen to the echoes of monks’ chanting. Enjoy the peaceful forested surroundings and the idyllic natural lake that make this temple so distinct from many of Chiang Mai’s tourist hot-spots. Once you’re suitably inspired, follow your guide to Wattana Art Gallery to find an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary artwork. The internationally recognized artist, Wattana Wattanapun, uses a variety of mediums including oil, acrylic and gold leaf paper. Finally, set-off to a nearby Spa and indulge in a traditional Thai massage. Unwind in the relaxing complex and let the tension be released from your muscles and joints by the talented masseurs. Treat yourself to a foot massage after a morning of exploring which is known for its natural healing powers of reducing stress and improving circulation.
* Timing: Daily: 08:00-12:00 hrs / 13:00-17:00 hrs.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 30% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 10
It was the best spa in Thailand! Very relax with friendly staff. They were so kind and I was treated rather than a customer. Highly recommend this activity.