Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime with our A Glimpse of Ha Giang 2 Days tour! Immerse yourself in the unspoiled countryside and cultural diversity of Ha Giang. Capture every moment of this exciting journey with stunning photos, while trekking through the picturesque landscapes and interacting with the friendly locals. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience and join us on this fantastic trip.
A Glimpse of Ha Giang 2 days
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ha Giang - Meo Vac - Ma Pi Leng - Dong Van - Yen Minh
Departure: Daily departure from Ha Giang
Daily departure from Ha Giang
Theme: Off the beaten track, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Join in tour
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Ha Giang
- Lose yourself in the endless wonder of Ma Pi Leng Pass and take in the breathtaking view of Dong Van Valley
- Learn about local culture and engage with the friendly locals for a wonderful experience
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ha Giang - Yen Minh - Dong Van
Day 2: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ha Giang
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
- Group tours require at least 2 travelers. Maximum 15 people per booking
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Car, Trekking
- Hotel (1 night), N.A (1 night)
- A/C transfer.
- Accommodation at home-stay/ hotel.
- English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Ha Giang - Hanoi (contact to our travel consultant for supporting)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International & domestic flights and taxes.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- The 30% prepayment are non-refundable.
- The request for cancellation of a booking must be made in writing and only takes effect from the receipt by the company.
- For cancellations made between 7 days and 48 hours before the day of departure, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the full amount
- For cancellations made within the 48 hours prior to the day of departure, we reserve the right to withhold the full amount
- There will be no refund in case of major force
- No refund will be granted if the customer leaves the program after started it, missing a trip or a visit, regardless of the reason
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 9
Similar Ha Giang Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
I decided to book this 2-day tour with my 3 other friends, and it turned out to be fantastic. We wanted to get away from the bustling city and visited a mountainous area up North, and happened to see this tour on Best Price’s website.
The best thing I love about Ha Giang is the iconic road - the Ha… More I decided to book this 2-day tour with my 3 other friends, and it turned out to be fantastic. We wanted to get away from the bustling city and visited a mountainous area up North, and happened to see this tour on Best Price’s website.
The best thing I love about Ha Giang is the iconic road - the Ha Giang loop. We had the opportunity to speak with the locals there and our tour guide was really supportive in explaining the culture in those minority villages. Vuong Palace was also a must-see place if you like ancient architecture in Vietnam. We spent a lot of time wandering around villages and roads to observe the picturesque scenery.
Ha Giang is absolutely an amazing place with majestic natural sights. Highly recommend this 2-day tour if you are looking to explore Ha Giang with your friends.