Running away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi capital, let leave it for a while and join our cycling tour to the countryside with traditional handicraft villages and pagodas for some refreshments. Handicraft villages are an exciting point of culture that can not be missed during the travelers’ discovery of Vietnamese culture when they are in Hanoi. This day trip will take you to one of the most famous pottery villages in Vietnam called Bat Trang and the only folk-painting village in Vietnam named Dong Ho. The trip also includes a detour to one of the most remarkable pagodas in North Vietnam called But Thap Pagoda.
Hanoi Handicraft Village Discover full day
9.8Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle within the tour, pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Hanoi
- English speaking guide
- All Entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Other transportation not mentioned
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 10
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question