Top 5 Halal Restaurants Must Try in Phuket
Phuket is one of the most popular beach destinations in Thailand that particularly attracts Muslim tourists. Besides, it's no surprise that 20% of Phuket's population is Muslim! Phuket is full of Hala restaurants Let's check out in this article.
1. Casablanca Restaurant
Casablanca Restaurant is located on the campus of Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa. It is a good place to enjoy Halal food in Phuket. With Arabic décor in this halal restaurant in Phuket, you will feel as if you have been moved to the Middle East! The perfect way to enhance your experience of the Middle East is to enjoy delicious Indian and Arabic cuisines like Tandoori Chicken and Naan bread.
- Address: Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Kathu Chang Wat, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Opening hours: Daily, 12 pm – 11 pm
2. Padiran Iranian Restaurant
Although Iranian Padiran restaurant is located in an area full of Middle Eastern cuisine, it is still one of the top favorites. In their extensive menu, Lamb Shank is a famous dish. Besides having attractive halal food at reasonable prices, Padiran Iranian restaurant is very popular with Muslim tourists due to its friendly service.
- Address: 204, 41 Soi La Diva, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Opening hours: Daily, 12 pm – 11.30 pm
Padiran Iranian Restaurant
3. Cairo Restaurant
Although Cairo Restaurant is named after the Egyptian capital, it serves other cuisines as well as Thai, Indian and Arabic cuisines. Take a culinary tour around the world when you come to this restaurant by enjoying Tandoori, kebab, steak, pasta, and seafood curry.
- Address: 5 6 83150 210 5/6 Thanon Ratuthit Sungroup Rd, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, ThailandOpening hours: Daily, 11 am – 2 am
Cairo Restaurant Phuket
4. The Charm’s Restaurant
The Charm’s Restaurant is Halal restaurant that every Muslim must try in Phuket. In fact, it is a unique family restaurant. The Charm’s Restaurant serves delicious Thai and Western cuisines such as Fried Chicken, Garlic Pepper Chicken, and Thai Basil Chicken. Enjoy desserts like fresh fruit smoothies.
- Address: 226 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Opening hours: Saturdays to Thursdays: 9 am – 11 pm, Closed on Fridays
The Charm's Restaurant
5. Kataturk Turkish Restaurant
Kataturk Turkish Restaurant is one of Halal restaurants in Phuket. Although Kataturk Turkish Restaurant offers a variety of different cuisines to suit the different tastes of Muslim customers, their Turkish cuisine is truly superb. This Halal restaurant in Phuket serves traditional Turkish favorites, such as hummus, kebab, and Lamb Turkish Pizza. If you are a foodie, you can't leave the restaurant without trying their baklava!
- Address: Soi Khoktanod, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Opening hours: Daily, 10.30 am – 11 pm
Kataturk Turkish Restaurant
So all in all, no matter where you are in Phuket, you can easily enjoy Halal dishes without difficulty. You can see our Phuket Tours list to discover more food in Phuket.
Image sources: Internet