Luxury Train Vietnam - A Special Experience You Should Try Once
In recent years, Vietnam's oldest moving-transport industry has had large-scale development, which upgraded the tourist experience significantly. The investment and renewal of a specific mode of travel, like train systems, will easily attract customers, as well as meet the young clients' needs like space, decoration, and service. Vietnam is already operating several 5-star luxury trains for tourists, offering premier service and luxurious interiors.
- Overview of luxury train in Vietnam
- Which railway route provides Vietnam luxury train service
- Why should you try Vietnam luxury trains once?
Overview of luxury train in Vietnam
Luxury Vietnam trains are a fantastic mode of transport. They are designed with 5-star interiors for comfort and enjoyment to bring a slow, eco-friendly experience. You may have a chance to massage or dine at a nice restaurant and watch the scenery change from land to sea. With these high-class offers, luxury trains are often more expensive than conventional trains or even plane transfers.
Enjoy a trip on Vietnam luxury train
Which railway route provides Vietnam luxury train service
The Luxury Vietage train from Da Nang to Quy Nhon
Central Vietnam’s most exclusive railway experience unites history with nature, beauty with luxury, and excitement with serenity. This elegant 12-guest carriage is a luxury train in Vietnam that links historic Hoi An to the unhurried coastlines of Quy Nhon, 318 kilometers to the south, on a six-hour journey that immerses travelers in the romance of the rails.
Inspired by the beauty of Vietnam and the luxury of vintage rail travel, the Vietage’s six spacious booths have two comfortable window seats, offering everyone onboard views of Central Vietnam’s verdant plains, forested mountains, and sparkling shores. This beautifully designed carriage also features its sit-up bar, gourmet dining, private restroom, and a dedicated area for head and shoulder treatments.
- Prices: The Vietage's one-way fare is about US $188/way, including a pre-ordered three-course main meal, unlimited drinks including wine, craft beer, soft drinks, and snacks served at the bar.
- Amenities: On Viettage, there is a wide variety of facilities make you satisfied such as a wine cellar, sit-up bar, dedicated area for head and shoulder treatments, six private booths, sleeper booths available for the evening journey, and a curated menu of Vietnamese and French flavors.
- Time you would spend on the train: 6 hours
Luxury Vietage Train (Source: The Journey collection)
Slow down and enjoy Vietnam train travel with a range of luxurious onboard facilities and services. On the Vietage there’s time to relax and admire the changing landscapes of the region, savor inspired gastronomy, socialize and reconnect, or simply tune out and take a breath. Onboard hosts ensure every journey is a memorable one.
High-quality train from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh
The SE3/4 and SE5/6 trains which have cutting edge of service and quality are running along Vietnam. The carriages are built using modularization technology and from high-strength, anti-vibration steel materials. In a spacious, fully equipped cabin, the interior is luxuriously designed and made of fireproof and dustproof composite. Some items on board are imported from France and Korea. Moreover, the crew's staff are also trained at the Aviation Academy, so the service quality is standard and thoughtful.
- Prices: The fare for a trip along the North-South depends on the seat class, ranging from US $25 - 65.
- Amenities: The carriages are built with high-grade technology and materials, the sleeping carriages are equipped with imported furniture, and a reading light is arranged with a built-in phone charger using a USB port. The car seat can be adjusted to the front footrest. The air conditioning system is brought to each seat position so that passengers can adjust themselves.
- Time you would spend on the train: 1.5 days.
SE3 - Luxury Train From Hanoi To Ho Chi Minh
5-star train from Saigon to Da Lat
The train is intended to be the most cutting-edge service along the Saigon–Da Lat tourism route, which serves the Phan Thiet and Phan Rang routes, due to its US $432,000 investment. The cabin has full amenities, even buttons to call the staff on board when needed. The fare for a train station from the beginning to the end depends on the class of seats, ranging from US $12 - 25.
5-star train from Saigon to Da Lat
Amazing Railtour train from Ho Chi Minh to Quang Binh
Amazing Rail Tour stretches from Ho Chi Minh City to Quang Binh, with the train trips of Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - Quy Nhon, Quy Nhon - Da Nang and finally the Da Nang - Quang Binh route, lasted for 6 days 5 nights. With each stopping city, visitors will continue to visit the sights, landscapes, cultural experiences, and culinary experiences in the provinces along the Central region. These new 5-star quality carriages are completely newly built by Vietnam Railway Corporation. The whole train smells of pure lavender that makes you comfortable and relaxed.
Relax In Railtour Train From Ho Chi Minh To Quang Binh
Victoria Express Train from Hanoi to Sapa
With its fresh and modern style compared to traditional modes of transportation, the 5-star Victoria Express tourist train specializing in the Hanoi - Lao Cai line has truly grabbed the hearts of travelers. Using this service, you will enjoy the comfortable, traditional, and opulent area of each carriage.
Victoria Express trains run six times a week from Hanoi to Lao Cai. This fleet consists of three carriages, three of which are rooms and one of which is a high-end restaurant. Each room here has four beds rather than six, and the inside is totally wood-paneled, creating a sense of elegance and warmth. It also provides nighttime for customers who want to save time on the train by sleeping.
- Prices: The most expensive room on the Victoria Express costs US $25 per person (round trip).
- Amenities: The rooms offer maximum peace and quiet. Large soundproof and heatproof tempered glass windows let you enjoy the outdoors with high convenience. The cabin has 2 single beds, plush wooden furniture, plenty of space, and complete privacy. The 5-star tourist train's restaurant car is another special feature because the diverse European-Asian food will impress you.
- Time you would spend on the train: 8.5 hours
Luxury Hanoi Sapa Train
Why should you try Vietnam luxury trains once?
Traveling to Vietnam by luxury train is a great way to feel the beauty, taste, and sound of your "slow travel" journey. This is a once-in-a-life chance to understand the scale of Vietnam, the changing landscape, and the cultural diversity that air travel has never been. On this remarkable journey, in addition to enjoying the luxurious space, visitors will have the opportunity to learn more about the culture and locality they go through the entertaining programs on the train as well as admire the charming scene of Vietnam.
If you want to enjoy Vietnam through the modern railway system, let's join in our Along with Vietnam by train tour.
Questions & Answers (8)
Is there train luxury train from Hanoi to Da Nang ?
Hi! At present, the best train from Hanoi to Da Nang is SE1, you can buy tickets directly on dsvn.vn
Hi there, We would like to go from Hanoi to Hoian by train - is this a line that you do? We will be going on down to HMC but would like to stop in Hoian on the way. is this possible? This is in Sept 23, thanks Emma
The train cannot stop at Hoi An, you have to stop at Danang and from there you will take a private transfer to Hoi an
Hi, we are looking at travelling Hanoi to Danang 29 July - 4 adults. If we book a sleeper cabin is there also somewhere to sit on the train or are we just confined to the sleeper bunks ?
There is two type of ticket, seats ticket or sleer cabin ticket. You can choose between two of them
Hello - I would like to travel by train from TP Nam Dinh to Ho Chi Minh City on Tuesday 28th February 2023 or Wednesday 1st March 2023. I want a soft sleeper alone, if possible. Not sharing. If "no sharing" is not available, then a 2-berth soft sleeper cabin. Can you help, please?
Our travel consultant will contact to you very soon
Hi I’m looking at luxury train from either Danang or Hue to Hanoi. Don’t mind if only half way to Hanoi. Wonder what trains are running
We have available tourist train with Livitrans, no luxury train for this way.