Vietnam launched Free e-visas for 40 countries
Procedures for granting e-visas to foreigners are applied by the Immigration Department of Vietnam on 1st January 2017. E-visas apply only to foreigners traveling to Vietnam for a period of no more than 30 days.
Conditions for issuing e-visas for foreigners:
- Passport valid a minimum of 6 months.
- Be a citizen of 40 countries on the Electronic Transit Visa Pilot List 2017 and 2018
- Be a foreigner who is not prohibited from limiting entry in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
Procedures for electronic visas application for foreigners:
- Step 1: Access to this E-visa Application Form
- Step 2: Register personal information, entry information, and all required information in the form available on the website; confirm the accuracy of your
- Step 3: Print the file and bring it directly to the Vietnamese Embassy in your country to certify the information and approve the application form.
- Step 4: Pay the fee (in cash of USD) to get a stamp on the passport at the Vietnamese Embassy.
- Step 5: When foreigners enter Vietnam, present passport and e-visa at the Immigration Gate.
Getting a visa letter is much easier now
However, there is another way to get an e-visa letter much more conveniently, fast, and easily without completing too many procedures and payments. You can use the Visa On Arrival services, all you need to do is send your passport information and then received the approved visa letter. After that, you can pay the stamp fee at the arriving airport and enter Vietnam. In case you are not able or not very convenient to come to the Vietnamese Embassy in your country due to your distance or business, Visa On Arrival service is a fast and easy way to get a visa letter. You can also skip steps 3 to 5 required above.
For more details: Vietnam Visa On Arrival Fee
BestPrice Travel provides Visa On Arrival services and especially we offer it for free when you book overnight Halong Bay Cruises or Mekong Cruises with us. Our aim is to support you at your maximum convenience.
For the full list of 40 eligible nationalities can get a FREE online e-visa when entering Vietnam:
- Burundi: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Cambodia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Cape Verde: Visa on arrival
- Comoros: Visa on arrival
- Djibouti: Visa on arrival
- Dominica: Visa not required – 21 days
- Haiti: Visa not required – 3 months
- India: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Indonesia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Kenya: Visa on arrival – 3 months
- Kyrgyzstan: Visa not required – Unlimited
- Laos: Visa not required – 30 days
- Madagascar: Visa on arrival – 90 days
- Malaysia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Maldives: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Mali: Visa on arrival
- Marshall Islands: Visa on arrival – 90 days
- Mauritania: Visa on arrival
- Micronesia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Myanmar: Visa not required – 14 days
- Nepal: Visa on arrival – 90 days
- Palau: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Panama: Visa not required – 180 days
- Papua New Guinea: Visa on arrival – 60 days
- Philippines: Visa not required – 21 days
- Saint Lucia: Visa on arrival – 6 weeks
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Visa not required – 1 month
- Samoa: Entry Permit on arrival – 60 days
- Seychelles: Visitor’s Permit on arrival – 1 month
- Singapore: Visa not required – 30 days
- Somalia: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Sri Lanka: Electronic Travel Authorization – 30 days
- Thailand: Visa not required – 30 days
- Timor-Leste: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Tanzania: Visa on arrival
- Togo: Visa on arrival – 7 days
- Tajikistan: Visa on arrival – 45 days
- Tuvalu: Visa on arrival – 1 month
- Uganda: Visa on arrival
- Zambia: Visa on arrival – 90 days
You may also like: Vietnam Visa Information
Contact Information: BestPrice Travel
12A, Ba Trieu Alley, Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 436-249-007
(Images source: Internet)