How to apply for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
The approval letter is a document approved by the Immigration office that enables you to enter and leave Vietnam for a certain period. You can get your Visa showing that document at one of the 3 international airports of Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang). You can apply online for getting your approval letter.
There are two options for getting your Visa to Vietnam:
Vietnam Embassy/Consulate: Get your visa by contacting the Vietnam Embassy in your country during business hours to apply for your Visa. This way to get your visa could be slow, complicated and without assistance.
Visa on Arrival: The VOA is the best method to apply for your visa to Vietnam (only for plane arrivals). The procedure is very simple: fill in an “online application”, pay online through a trusted method, get your approval letter and get your Visa upon arrival at Vietnam International airport.
There are 3 main steps to apply for a Vietnam Visa on Arrival:
Visa application process
1. Fill in the application form
Filling in the online Visa form on our secure website with the exact details of your full name, gender, birthday, nationality, passport number and passport expiry date, as well as your arrival date. Send that information via email. Email us at: email@example.com for a prompt response.
Fill in the application form online
2. Confirm your Visa details and pay online through a trusted method
Before processing to payment, recheck all of your details for Visa to make sure everything is correct and in good order. Then continue to fill in payment information in a secure page created for your booking from our trusted partner OnePay. All the information you provide will be kept confidential.
Pay online for your Vietnam Visa Application
3. Get Visa Approval Letter and prepare for getting Visa stamped on arrival
- Receive a Visa Approval Letter via email from us (attached with For Entry And Exit - Application Form).
- Print out the Letter and the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos (4x6) and an amount of USD for stamping fee (U.S.$25 for a one month (30 day) or 3 month (87 day) single entry visa, U.S. $45 for a less than 30 day multi-entry).
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration Officers at Vietnam arrival airports.
Visa stamped on arrival
Moreover, you can apply at all times and count on Best Price Vietnam 24/7 support. Undoubtedly, this is the easiest way to get your visa to Vietnam. Is it not enough for you? You can get further assistance booking our Fast Track Service. We will help you upon your arrival in order to prevent you from wasting time and dealing with red tape.
On the other hand, getting your visa through the embassy is more difficult. The Visa procedure and Visa fee may vary from Embassy to Embassy and it normally takes at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam Visa.
Image sources: Internet
Questions & Answers (1)
If I have more than one person to travel to Vietnam, how do I made an application together with my partner for the visa?
Hi! We can help you with that, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's only from $45/E-visa to Vietnam and from $25/visa letter for VOA.