Information about flight tickets from Hanoi to Phu Quoc
Three local airlines, which are Vietnam Airlines (6 flights), Vietjet Air (9 flights), and Bamboo Airways, presently offer flights from Hanoi to Phu Quoc (4 flights).
The average flight time from Hanoi to Phu Quoc is about 2 hours 5 minutes with a flight distance of 1663 km, taking off from Noi Bai airport (Hanoi) and landing at Phu Quoc airport (Kien Giang). Depending on many factors such as operating conditions, the total time may differ from the above expected level.
Flight tickets from Hanoi to Phu Quoc one way and round-trip price
Airfare for the Hanoi - Phu Quoc route have the lowest point from US $8.5 đ of Vietjet Air in September. The average fare ranges from US $24.63 - 59.53 per way and from US $49.27 - 119.06 for round- trip tickets (not tax-excluded)
The airfare to Phu Quoc from Hanoi is usually very high in the Phu Quoc tourism season (from October to December) and low from February to April annually.
List of costs for plane tickets from Hanoi to Phu Quoc:
Cheapest Price (USD)
Round-trip Price (USD)
-The above ticket costs are just provided as a guide and can be changed.
-If you book during the promotion time, fares can be less expensive.
How to get to Noi Bai Airport?
- Noi Bai airport: Phu Minh commune, Soc Son district, Hanoi city
- Distance from the city center: About 28km
- Travel time: About 50 - 60 minutes
- Popular means:
Cab: To get to the airport from Hanoi city center, you may phone or hail a taxi. Due to its adaptability, ease, and time-saving qualities, this is the most popular mode of transportation among travelers. Each trip costs, on average, roughly US $12.8.
Bus: Numerous buses travel to the airport from the city center. You can get on buses like the 7, 17, 86, 90, etc. A busfare costs ~ US $2.5 per passenger per way.
Airport shuttle service: You can contact these companies to reserve a car in advance. The driver will pick you up at the designated location and promptly take you to the airport. It is quite similar to a taxi and costs about US $10.64, depending on the distance.
Airline minibus: To pick up the vehicle using this form, you must travel to the airline's set-up stop. Each ticket costs approximately US $1.28.
How to move from Phu Quoc airport to the center?
- Phu Quoc airport: located in Duong To commune, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
- Distance from the city center (Duong Dong ward): about 14km.
- Travel time: About 20-30 minutes.
Taxi: It is the most chosen means of transport by passengers traveling to Phu Quoc. The car always stops at the exit of the airport terminal waiting for guests. The average price for each trip to the city center ranges from US $6.4.
Bus: There is only one bus route between Phu Quoc airport and the city center. Bus fare is about US $0.85/person per way.
Motorbike Taxi: You can catch a motorbike taxi outside the airport door. Usually, the cost is about US $2.6. It would be best if you bargained to avoid being scammed.
Hotel/resort airport shuttle: Hotels/resorts from 4 stars or more in Phu Quoc have free or chargeable airport transfers depending on the location. You should contact the receptionist when booking to ask to book this service if needed.
How to book and seek cheap tickets from Hanoi to Phu Quoc?
Please jot down helpful experiences to aid in effectively reserving low-cost flights from Hanoi to Phu Quoc:
- Create a trip schedule at least one month before the anticipated travel date to decide when to purchase tickets, especially if you intend to visit Phu Quoc from December to April, which is the busiest time of year, or around the time of the New Year. Buying further away from the flight date gives you more chances to choose a cheap ticket, and it's also easier to choose a good flight time.
- To avoid the severe rains, you can plan to travel to Phu Quoc in the low season, such as early May or early November, if you aren’t obliged to go to Phu Quoc in the high-tourism season. The airfare in the low-tourism season is always cheaper because the number of tourists reduces.
- Use the flight ticket hunting tool at BestPrice to get cheap airfares to Phu Quoc as early as two months in advance.
Phu Quoc travel experience
- Phu Quoc is gorgeous year-round, but the best months to visit are from November to March. You won't need to worry about storms if you travel to Phu Quoc this time of year; instead, you can take advantage of the pleasant and dry weather.
- Tourists no longer regard Phu Quoc as an unfamiliar destination. Let's discover the beauty of this location by visiting some well-known tourist sites, like the Ham Ninh fishing villlage, the Ho Quoc pagoda, the Trao beach, and Dinh Cau.
- Chuon Chuon Coffee, Snail Bar, and Intercontinental Skybar are a few entertainment venues in Phu Quoc that are popular with tourists.
- When you have the chance to visit Phu Quoc, you must surely try the local specialties like grilled siren, holothurian, grilled mackerel fish, grilled fish with turmeric, etc.
- Before traveling to Phu Quoc, you must bring identity documents, clothing, personal things, etc. Also, don't forget to pack some medical supplies for emergency issues
For the past 12 years, BestPrice has been a prestigious Level 1 general agent for domestic and foreign airlines. You are entirely secure while booking a BestPrice because more than 95% of clients give positive feedback after using the service!
For the quickest guidance and responses to all your queries, please pick up the phone and dial the hotline +84 904-699-428!