Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh
Are you looking for a way to move from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh? Find it in the article below
There is no denying that if you want to come from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh city to travel and work You need to know how to travel from Can Tho to Saigon including the distance, time, and means of transport to suit and be safe.
Ho Chi Minh city
How far is from Can Tho to Saigon?
The fact of the matter is that Can Tho is a big city located on the right bank of the Hau River, in the Mekong Delta. The distance from Can Tho - Saigon is about 169km. There are many routes to get from Can Tho to Saigon, in addition, the traffic situation is not too complicated so you can move quite easily. It will take about 3 to 4 hours to travel this distance.
Can Tho to Saigon travel map
How to transfer from Can Tho to Saigon
Although flights from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh city are not popular, visitors can refer to how to travel by plane. Between Can Tho Airport and Tan Son Nhat Airport, there are always flights to serve tourists a variety of times. Fares range from $60 - $100. Travel time by plane is about 45 minutes. You should book early flight tickets from reputable booking sites to have a good price.
Private car or motorbike
- For motorbikes: From big C Can Tho, go through Can Tho bridge and go straight to Vinh Long (33km). To My Thuan Bridge, continue about 65km to My Tho - Tien Giang. Then turn left about 16km to Tan An city, go 14km to Ben Luc bridge, continue 16km to Binh Thuan intersection. At Binh Chanh, you continue to depart to the inner city of Saigon.
- For cars: From big C Can Tho, go through Can Tho bridge straight to Vinh Long (33km). To My Thuan Bridge, continue about 65km to My Tho - Tien Giang. Go another 5km along National Highway 1A and turn left to Trung Luong - HCM highway 50km.
This is also a common form of transportation. Currently, there are many buses running directly from Can Tho to Saigon with prices ranging from $8 to $9.
Bus from Can Tho to Saigon
Renting a taxi from Can Tho to Saigon will come night to give you comfortable privacy. However, you need to consider if you have a limited budget as the price range is quite expensive: around $64 - $77 depending on which taxi brand you choose.
Some reputable taxi brands:
- VIP taxi - Phone: 0292 3 814 814
- Happy taxi - Phone: 0292 3 777 777
- Taxi Green - Phone: 0292 3 739 739
- Mai Linh taxi - Phone: 0292 3 82 82 82
All in all, after you have grasped the above information about traveling from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh city, your journey is no longer difficult.