Da Nang to Hue Private Car: Most Comfortable Ways to Travel
Danang and Hue are essential stops for anyone travelling to the Center of Vietnam. These two cities can become the highlight of your trip to Vietnam. The transfer between these two cities is not only about the travel, but you will also see a lot of interesting places along the way. The best way to enjoy this route is to use a car, follow the below article Danang to Hue by private car, and you will find useful information about this way of travel.
The distance from Danang to Hue is 92 kilometres, and you can either choose to travel on the Hai Van pass or take the Hai Van tunnel. Travel time to travel in a private car is between 2 - 3 hours depending on the route you choose. The driver can make multiple stops along the way, so you will need more than 3 hours.
The private car is highly recommended for big groups as you can save a lot of money or for those who want more privacy. The price is about 50 USD for a one-way 4 seat cat, 65 for two ways, and you need to add 10 USD to use the 7 seat car.
Pros and Cons of travelling from Danang to Hue by private car
The first advantage of travelling on private from Danang to Hue is the comfort that a car can bring. The private car always provides door-to-door service which means you will not have to travel with heavy luggage to the pickup location or from the drop-off point to your accommodation. The private car will pick up you at any place in Danang, and drop off you at your place in Hue. Moreover, the car is often new, and modern provides you with wet tissue and bottles of water. You also do not have to worry about the weather condition if it is hot, or rainy outside.
Many tourists love to use the private car because the car has experienced and English speaking driver. The driver is familiar with the route, he knows every curve, and the local tip to make sure your trip safe. Moreover, he speaks basic English which is enough to help you find out the best places to visit, the good restaurant to stop for lunch. In the private car, you have a driver to take care of your luggage, so just enjoy the trip.
Another interesting thing about the private car which other kinds of transfer do not have is its flexibility to stop at beautiful attractions. When booking a private car, you can discuss with the transfer company places you want to see. There will be a little bit of surcharge, but it is worth trying. The transfer becomes a private tour, where you can learn more about the history, take pictures…
The biggest disadvantage of travelling on private from Danang to Hue is its cost. If you travel alone, the price can be very high for you. It can more 5 times higher than a bus ticket. However, it is not bad if you are travelling with a big group of friends, or with your family.
Another thing people do not like about the private car is experience. Most young people choose to travel on the motorbike to enjoy the beautiful landscape and the wind when they are on the top of Hai Van pass. However, the motorbike is not for everyone, especially for those who do not have a strong heart.
Private car is most privacy and comfortable ways to travel from Da Nang to Hue
Extra stops for Danang to Hue private car
- An Bang Cemetery (10 USD) dubbed as the City of Dead. The cemetery is famous for its luxurious and beautifully designed tombs.
- Elephant Springs (10 USD) a peaceful and beautiful place for a swim. Elephant Spring has a series of small waterfalls and ponds in the middle of the mountain.
- Bach Ma National Park (30 USD) a bio-reserved filled with a wide variety of unique flora and fauna, natural pools, and a wonderful panoramic view of Hue province.
- Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills (30 USD) newest addition to the long list of famous attractions in SunWorld Ba Na Hills. Golden Bridge went viral for its unusual architectural design, two giant hands holding a golden footbridge.
- The Museum of Cham Sculpture (10 USD) A museum of Champa People is dedicated to this period and the Champa existence which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam.
- My Son Holy Land (40 USD) the ruins of Champa Kingdom’s Holy Land. My Son Sanctuary is also a certified UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula (12 USD) – The Highest Statue Lady Buddha, with an amazing overview to Da Nang City
- Hoi An Ancient Town (30 USD) An old town that you can walk for shopping, enjoying local drinks and foods, spa, etc. Hoi An town, a certified UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the most beautiful at Sunset (16-18:00)
Tips for Danang to Hue private car
If your trip is changed or delayed, please inform the taxi company before your departure, so they can rearrange the driver to pick up you at your address on time.
Always check and negotiate the price of an extra stop before departure. The driver sometimes can charge you more money for stopping at some places. Also figures out the route either you travel through Hai Van tunnel and Hai Van pass.
Travelling from the north to Danang is always cheaper than to Hue, so you can book a flight to Danang, travel up north to Hue by private car, then continue to take another flight to visit the south from Hue.
Make sure that you take all the luggage with you when arriving at your address in Hue. Keep the driver or transfer company number to contact them when you need help.