Hue to Phong Nha Bus - All You Must Know
Bus travel is one of the most convenient ways to travel between Hue to Phong Nha. There are some bus companies departing from either end every day, with travel times between 4 and 5 hours. Most buses offer comfortable reclining seats and bus fares are generally less expensive than train tickets.
Let's follow our article to learn all detail about the bus from Hue to Phong Nha.
The Central Vietnam area is a long, narrow land that promises to surprise you more than anywhere else in Vietnam. If you wish to learn more about Vietnamese history, royal architecture, and the Nguyen Dynasty Kings, Hue is the perfect destination for you. And Phong Nha is definitely the place to conquer the greatest limestone caves and join the fanciest adventure.
There are different ways to go from Hue to Phong Nha and a bus seems to be an optimized option to cover the 210 km distance of this route.
Hue To Phong Nha Bus Schedule And Price
Traveling the 200 km distance from Hue to Phong Nha by bus, you have 3 options for you to consider:
- Regular seat buses and VIP limousine buses: Seat buses or limousine buses are already very popular in every country, so we will not tell much about them. This is the most common transportation in Vietnam both local and foreign tourists choose to travel the short-distance routes.
- Sleeper bus: The sleeper buses are quite comfortable, so you can sleep during most parts of the journey. This bus is very popular in Vietnam, but there are so many tourists coming to Vietnam and seem very interested in this sort of transportation. So for the journey from Hue to Phong Nha, traveling by sleeper bus can be one of the newest, and t most interesting experiences you have. Just give it a try, there’s not any time you can experience an absolutely new thing with only a few dollars.
The table below gives you information about the prices and schedules of some typical buses operating on this route. More other bus companies provide service on this route, and you can contact us for more options.
|Time||Bus Brand||Bus Type|
6:35 - 9:50
8:45 - 12:00
13:10 - 16:25
16:45 - 20:00
Ecobus - HDH Limousine
9 seats VIP Limousine
Price: 10 USD
4:50 - 10:20
8:50 - 13:20
5:50 - 12:00
16:20 - 22:30
Price: 7.5 USD
Booking a bus transfer from Hue to Phong Nha is now easier and time-saving. Click here to reserve online:
Tips to travel from Hue to Phong Nha by bus
- All limousine buses are equipped with charging ports onboard, which is not always available on the other buses, so don’t forget to charge all your electric equipment in advance and make sure that they will always be ready whenever you need them.
- Ask the hotel receptionist to book the ticket for you, or booking it via a travel agent will help you to eliminate the risk of being scammed, or misunderstood.
- Limousine bus sounds more expensive, but it actually helps you save some time and money from travelling from the bus stop to your destination because the limousine will take you directly to your hotel, or attractions you want while the others can only drop you off at a certain bus stop.
- If you have a tight schedule, or you just basically want some more time to take a nap, a sleeper bus can help you have some hours resting comfortably when going from Hue to Phong Nha.
From Hue to Phong Nha, bus and train are the 2 most popular ways to travel, but clearly, the bus is cheaper, and its flexibility is much better than the train. Even though there are many advantages of traveling by train, the bus is still a really good option for your Hue - Phong Nha journey. Book our Phong Nha tour right away!
Image source: Internet
Questions & Answers (1)
Can you help me arrange travel from Hue to Phong Nha for 3 people on July 14? Thank you
We just available with private transfer not with bus transfer