Best 5 Luxury Cafés & Bars to Enjoy Hanoi’s Autumn
Go out to have some drinks and enjoy the unique vibe of autumn in Hanoi must be the best thing you cannot miss. If you are wondering about where to admire the beautiful view of Hanoi in autumn, don’t worry, we have chosen these 6 high-end cafés and bars for you to try!
Hanoi in the fall has a very unique beauty that you cannot find in any other country. It has an irresistible charm that always conquers both the local people and many visitors from foreign countries. Spend time relaxing at a deluxe cafe, savoring the bitterness of hot coffee, and enjoying the cool air of autumn mixed with milkwood pine flower scent are the best things you have to try.
Now, let’s take a look at the top luxurious bars and coffee shops where you can soak up the chilling atmosphere and beautiful view of Hanoi autumn.
1. La Terrasse - Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
- Address: 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Trang Tien Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Opening hours:
- Drinks (07:00 a.m to 11:30 p.m)
- Food (11:30 a.m to 10:00 p.m & 06:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m at the weekends)
- What to love: Classic Parisian style, luxurious French food
- Average price: US$ 13 - 50
As a part of the famous Metropole Hotel with French style, La Terrasse is one of the most luxurious cafes in Hanoi. With vintage interiors taken inspiration from outside cafes in Paris, you can experience the lively beauty of the local lifestyle in Hanoi.
Savor coffee and enjoy the cool air of fall at La Terrasse
Located on Ngo Quyen street, this coffee shop lies on the pavement of Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi. Belong to a 5-star Metropole hotel, the quality of services and drinks are on top, satisfying the most strict customers. At La Terrasse, you can enjoy a cup of espresso with some snacks such as salades gourmandes, tartines, and handmade sandwiches.
2. Sunset Bar - InterContinental Hanoi Westlake
- Address: 5 Tu Hoa Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 3:00 p.m to 12:00 a.m (Close on Mondays)
- What to love: Beautiful West Lake view, lively night event monthly
- Average price: US$ 5 - 33
Like its name, this is the ideal place you can enjoy the beauty of sunset in West Lake. The bar is built absolutely on the surface of West Lake and has a unique view of West Lake that you hardly find in Hanoi. Nothing better than sipping a cup of cocktail and soaking in the romantic vibe of Ho Tay in the autumn.
A stunning view of Westlake from Sunset Bar
Situated at 5 Tu Hoa street, Tay Ho district, this bar has a special place among deluxe white villas. Sunset bar also organizes night events such as Vinoteca Night, an exciting night designed for people who love wine. At this event, you can be led through a selection of 6 fine wines by the guest speaker.
3. Top Of Hanoi - LOTTE Hotel Hanoi Dining
- Address: 54 Lieu Giai Street, Cong Vi Ward, Ba Đinh District, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 5:00 p.m to 12:00 a.m
- Music festival on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (Performance time: 7:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m)
- What to love: Open-air bar, panoramic city view
- Average price: US$ 13 - 34
If you want to experience the panoramic view of Hanoi from a high position, this brasserie open-air bar is the best choice for you. On the highest floor of Lotte Hotel, Top of Hanoi will bring you a new experience with a tranquil atmosphere and amazing view. This place is a suitable place for relaxing and witnessing the sunset of Hanoi.
Enjoy various sorts of cocktails in the spacious Sunset Bar
The location of Top of Hanoi is at 54 Lieu Giai street, Cong Vi ward, Dien Bien district. With a special position in the middle of Hanoi city, you can enjoy a stunning view of all of Hanoi while savoring a cup of the colorful cocktail. The quality of drinks and food in Top of Hanoi is valued with high scores. A diverse menu is designed with various dishes, giving the customers various choices. Moreover, you can join in the music festival being held weekly and experience the lively atmosphere here.
4. The Rooftop Bar
- Address: 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 5:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m
- Acoustic band and singer on Fridays and Saturdays (Performance time: 8:00 p.m to 9:30 p.m)
- What to love: Hanoi Old Quater view, luxurious European culinary
- Average price: US$ 9 - 71
As one of the most luxurious and upscale restaurant bars in Hanoi, The Rooftop Bar is a lounge & bar combined with a fine dining restaurant. The rooftop bar model, though developing all over the world, is quite rare in Hanoi. Located on the 19th floor of Pacific Building 83 Ly Thuong Kiet, The Rooftop Bar promises to give you a stunning view of Hanoi at night.
Romantic sunset view of The Rooftop Bar
The menu of The Rooftop Bar has a wide range of both drinks and European cuisine. Coming to The Rooftop Bar, you will be pleased with the professional services and friendly staff. Moreover, you can enjoy the music of an Acoustic band and singer on the weekend.
5. Brodard Terrace - Café Hanoi
- Address: 1 Dao Tan Street, Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 07:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m
- What to love: Open-air café, various French cuisine
- Average price: US$ 3 - 16
Brodard Terrace is an open-air coffee house located on the campus of Daeha building and Hanoi Daewoo hotel, at 01 Dao Tan Street, Ba Dinh District. With an impressive and elegant design, Brodard Terrace is the perfect destination to relax and witness the lively and dynamic life pace in Hanoi. There is a special kitchen and bar area in the center of the cafe, where customers can witness the amazing performances of skillful chefs and bartenders.
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere in the elegant Brodard Terrace Café
Not only inherit Brochard's history with French food, but Brochard Terrace also varied to create new dishes with creative tastes. The food and drinks in Brodard Terrace all have tempting flavors with graceful arrangements, promising to satisfy even the most fastidious customers.
These are some suggestions about the ideal places to enjoy the fall in Hanoi that BestPrice Travel wants to give you. Hope that this will help you to have a memorable and interesting experience of autumn in Hanoi. Contact us and have an interesting Hanoi city tour!
(Image Source: Internet)