Riding scooter in Vietnam: Great Experience Should Not Miss
Many people say that you should not travel on a scooter, this is very dangerous, especially when travelling on dangerous passes. However, there are many people who want to try traveling by scooter because scooter also has many advantages. To choose a scooter to travel with while ensuring safety, the following article shares experiences of traveling by scooter in Vietnam.
Advantages of traveling by scooter
The scooter has many advantages that many people prefer. The scooter is a wide saddle and wide legroom. This helps the operator to have a comfortable sitting posture that can still tie many things behind.
On the other hand, the scooter has a wide trunk. So, you can store a lot of furniture and supplies necessary for a trip. Most of the scooters are equipped with tubeless tires, so there are no worries about tire perforation and tire explosion
Exploring Hanoi on the firstname.lastname@example.org
Disadvantages of traveling by scooter
With its own disadvantages, the scooter is not chosen by many people when traveling. Firstly, the scooter is designed to travel in flat streets, while you have to go through many terrains to climb the mountain pass. With such difficult terrain, the scooter is not the optimal choice.
On the other hand, there is no denying that traveling by scooter will cost more than other motorbikes because it consumes more materials and the cost of fixing the scooter is also much higher.
Top 3 places for a perfect riding scooter experience in Vietnam
If your scooter is not good enough or you do not have a scooter, you can rent it at some of the following recommended places
Style Motorbikes offers a wide range of bicycles and scooters for one-way rental between Hanoi, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. Style Motorbikes has stores in Hanoi, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh, we can rent one-way with no extra shipping costs when arriving in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh
- Contact Hanoi Store
Address: 40 Nguyen Sieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: (+84)24 6254 3796
- Contact Ho Chi Minh city Store
Address: 368 Vo Van Kiet, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: (+84)28 6683 3796
- Contact Hoi An Store
Address: 314 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam
Phone: (+84)23 5651 2046
- Contact Hue Store
Address: 45 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue, Vietnam
Phone: (+84)91 513 9796
Style motorbikes @facebook
Chung Xe Company
Chung Xe is a startup pioneering the development of an online self-drive vehicle sharing and rental platform in Vietnam.
Chung Xe allows customers to rent self-driving cars (cars, motorbikes), and can connect with car rental agencies as well as individuals with idle cars nationwide through the website or application. mobile. Customers can search, compare, and rent cars easily and quickly.
- Hanoi: 5th Floor, 166 Hue Street, Hai Ba Trung
- Da Nang: 3rd floor, 31 Tran Phu, Hai Chau
- Ho Chi Minh City: 3rd Floor, 292/15 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward 10, District 3
Motorbike For Rent and car rental
Address: 84 Quoc Huong Street, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The service of Motorbike For Rent and car rental is quite new but very good. Not only at Google, at Tripadvisor, they are also highly appreciated by foreign visitors.
Things you need to notice
- Check and maintain the vehicle carefully before going on the road: Brakes, tires, mirrors, lights, batteries, turn signals, spark plugs, etc.
- Bring full identification documents: vehicle registration, driver's license, vehicle insurance, identity card
- Bring a scooter repair tool, and write down the address and phone number of the auto repair shop (if any) on the street in case of a problem.
- To ensure the safety of the trip, when going downhill with a scooter, you should not brake.
- Do not check the brake continuously while going downhill, because it will lose the braking effect due to the heat of friction created when tracing the brake.
- Never turn off the car engine while going downhill.
- Do not break when cornering.
- Do not manually repair the scooter
Do not forget to learn some tips before riding a scooter in Vietnam
All in all, there is no denying that traveling by scooter also has its own advantages and disadvantages. For professional riders, traveling by scooter is not too difficult. If you are a beginner, I advise you to consider it when traveling on steep passages. You should be careful when traveling by scooter in Vietnam.
On the other hand, when traveling by scooter in Vietnam, do not forget to equip all necessary items. The most important thing is to make sure the scooter goes well.
Get more information about Transport in Vietnam
Image source: Internet