The Saigon And Surrounding 8 days private trip will take you to all of the critical highlights of Vietnam, teeming with cultural knowledge and insight, from the fantastic destinations to have a glimpse of Vietnam's history to the dynamic, colorful, and luxurious areas of the Southern region. The eight-day Saigon trip is designed for people who are interested in discovering the luxury beachside leisure, cultural adventure, and a city tour to experience the local life and authentic culture of South Vietnam. Don't wait any longer, and join us on this trip to have a wonderful time.
Saigon And Surrounding 8 days
- Get a chance to understand Vietnam's history through the unique design of Cu Chi tunnels.
- Wander around Ho Chi Minh City - the most modern and energetic metropolis in all of Vietnam to see some incredible tourist attractions.
- Meet the locals’ in Cai Rang Market in the early morning to see their bustling lifestyle.
- Unwind on a beachfront and stay in a luxurious hotel after long days of discovery.
Itinerary Expand all
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
|Join In Tour||Private Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches
- Car, Trekking
- Hotel (7 nights)
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport in tour - transfer by new modern vehicle
- Fine dinning with traditional local food as indicated in the program
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights (arrival and departure) with taxes
- Vietnam Visa stamp Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 8.5
- Food/Drink 8
- Tour guide 8.5
- Enter/act 8
- Accomodations 7.5
Similar Vietnam Southern Vietnam Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Could you give me more information about the most beautiful and peaceful beach nearby Ho Chi Minh city? I will travel to Ho Chi Minh city next month to have a short rest. I want to stay in a 4-star hotel which has a restaurant and spa center near the beach.
You can visit Mui Ne Beach or flight to Phu Quoc Island.
Hello, I am interested in Luxury Saigon and Surrounding tour, however, I would like to take a day tour to the Mekong Delta instead of an overnight tour. Is it possible?
Dear Mr. Alan,
Thanks for your question
We can arrange a day tour to the Mekong Delta instead of 2 days tour.
You will be visiting Cai Be market instead of Cai Rang. If you really want to see the floating market, I would recommend to take 2 days to the Mekong Delta, and shorten your free time in Phan Thiet
Tour was very well organised and followed by travel consultant Ms Hang (Moon). Our guide Ms Hanna was amazing, she delivered educational information, her English language skills are very good, she is patient, intuitive, respectful and has a great sense of humor - one of the rare qualities a person working… More Tour was very well organised and followed by travel consultant Ms Hang (Moon). Our guide Ms Hanna was amazing, she delivered educational information, her English language skills are very good, she is patient, intuitive, respectful and has a great sense of humor - one of the rare qualities a person working with foreigners must possess in my opinion.
Minor scratches but nothing too significant to note. We wish we knew staying in Mui Ne is in closed facilities - great hotel but to travel outside you need to have some kind of transportation. So, I think when you provide entire tour description you should briefly describe environment where guests are staying.
HOtel in Saigon: very good room but bad view, excellent service, breakfast buffet had good variety of food, food quality is good. We found it a bit expensive to eat and drink at the hotel at dinner time.
Hotel in Can Tho: Excellent room, great view, great service, breakfast buffet had good variety of food, food quality is good, but the restaurant staff is a bit inexperienced.
Hotel in Mui Ne: Excellent room, great view, great facilities (pool, spa, sauna - all highest quality!). We had a bit of difficulty with staff members as their English language skills are poor. When breakfast was served to the table - it was great, service was excellent and food was of good quality. When breakfast was a buffet - food quality dropped, most hot food and drinks were cold. Restaurant kitchen staff is very good with asian style of food, however European dishes executed were not fit for a 5 * hotel.
I must add a big thank you to all car drivers - they have amazing driving skills and were very good on busy roads. Less
Thank you so much for the excellent service you provided. We were all really satisfied and had a great time there. Tommy is a kind and loving tour guide. He was quite nice to us, and we liked that. We want to return to Vietnam in the near future. Finally, thank you very much to Tommy and BestPrice. More Thank you so much for the excellent service you provided. We were all really satisfied and had a great time there. Tommy is a kind and loving tour guide. He was quite nice to us, and we liked that. We want to return to Vietnam in the near future. Finally, thank you very much to Tommy and BestPrice. Less